US$ 203
US$ 60
US$ 58
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 66/night.

Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 66
US$ 54
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 60/night.

US$ 67
US$ 59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 67/night.

US$ 210
US$ 92
US$ 100
US$ 80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 49
US$ 37
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 42/night.

Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 299
US$ 207
US$ 148
US$ 140
All reviewskhmer foodindividual bungalowsangkor wattuk tukbumpy rideair conswimming pooldry seasonrainy seasonspa treatmentsfour nightscabincambodiaoasisbustlepoolsidedollars
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Palm Village Resort and Spa is the perfect place to unwind after a day of temple hopping in Siem Reap.

It’s quiet, off the beaten path, and absolutely beautiful. A lush garden path leads you from the open air restaurant and office to your own personal Khmer-style hut. It may be made of bamboo, but it has all the modern amenities - a lovely shower, air con, water boiler, etc.

But I should note that the wifi was a bit spotty. I was staying in the furthest hut from the main office and was only able to connect to the wifi occasionally. I didn’t mind since I wasn’t in Siem Reap to surf the Internet anyway - but if that is important to you, that may be something worth considering when booking with Palm Village.

Another possible downside is that Palm Village is very far from town - and anything else really. If you want to have local restaurants and bars around, you won’t find them here. However, the place has a perfectly fine restaurant with beers, wines, and cocktails. I highly recommend the Khmer Food (my favorites were the minced pork and the sour stew with palm fruit). And you can’t go wrong with the papaya pancakes for breakfast.

The spa is also great and very affordable. I got an hour foot and leg massage after a particularly grueling day at the Temples and it was amazing.

The temples in Agnkor are packed with tourists, so after a full day of temple-hopping, I was desperate for sanctuary. Palm Village was just what I was looking for - quite, peaceful, and far away from noisy crowds of tourists.

I should also note that the staff is truly wonderful, happy to help you plan anything, always smiling, and immensely helpful.

If I every return to Siem Reap, I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kosom O, Guest Relations Manager at Palm Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We very much appreciate it.
We will look into maintaining a good internet connection throughout our property. We hope to welcome you again next time. :)

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The long dirt road to the hotel was quite bumpy and timed it as 20 mins rather than 10 mins from reviews.
Greeted by a lovely lady I believe the manager called nann who was very warm and kind and spoke good English, the rest of the staff also so so lovely although didn’t speak English much. The service alone was the best part of our stay here!
Hope you like dogs as they’re around 5 or more of small dogs running around and have nipped my boyfriend! Very cute though (except barking at 6am)!
We stayed in room C1, bamboo hut with air con, right in front of reception.
Room is lovely with all the bamboo inside, quite dark even with all the lights on though but didn’t bother us it’s quite cosy. The chairs on deck outside are comfortable, with big cushions.
Bathroom is ok although the water would be luke warm for a few minutes then turn cool. No hand wash although provided all other essentials: tooth brush, shampoo ad shower gel etc.
Linen wasn’t changed through entire stay (10 nights), just was made.
Provided water bottles in fridge everyday.
Room has two mugs tea and coffee, complimentary noodles on arrival, and a small tv which we didn’t use.
The pool area is lovely with hammocks & lounge beds and a seating area to eat.
The actual pool was a lot smaller than it looked online and cold with leaves and bugs but it was so hot you soon get past that! Good for dipping in to cool down but not swimming. My boyfriend and I spent 10 mins cleaning out the pool most mornings but leaves constantly drop so no getting past it to be honest.
Okay so the food..we had breakfast included which is the usual; bread, pancakes, fruit, juice, eggs etc. If you order fruit with yogurt expect waterey milk not thick actual yogurt and your pancakes will be warm some days and cold others.
I’m vegan so was pleased to see a vegetarian menu! Food is O.K i would recommend the tofu and rice and pineapple fritters. I wouldn’t say I loved anything and a few times I didn’t eat it at all but feels too far out to pop into town for lunch so ended up eating cereal we bought and ordering fries. I can’t account for entire menu so I’m sure most dishes I didn’t try were lovely!
Even though you’re in the middle of no where I’ve no idea where it was coming from but near enough every night could hear deep drum and bass music from evening till gone 8am in morning sometimes all day which was frustrating as never got a great sleep on top of dogs yapping very early in the morning too.
Lastly, BUGS. Yes they’re to be expected of course especially in the middle of nature, I don’t mind frogs jumping around, large snails and geckos but the MOZZIES you cannot escape!
Except maybe your room.
All In all if you don’t mind being in the middle of no where, lots of bugs and OKAY food but amazing service then this place is for you.
I wouldn’t stay here again but stay was pleasant enough. I think 2-3 nights is lovely but 10 nights was far too long personally.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We stayed for 5 nights there with 2 adults an 1 child (5 years). The location is somehow in between the centre of Siem Reap and the main temples. Within 10 minutes tuktuk-drive you can reach both destinations. We liked the place, especially the pool is great with children. The staff is very helpful and around there at any time. They arranged bus and Circus tickets as well as a small motorcycle that we then used to stroll around on our own for 2 days. The breakfast is also very good, you may choose between many options and it easily brings you through the day. There are so many options to eat/go out in Siem Reap that we preferred to eat at nights at different places. The Hotel also provides offeres in different massages at reasonable prices. The rooms have AC and are clean. I have never had a bath tub that big in my entire life! As for travelling with a kid, this place was perfect for us and we can recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed here for the yoga and the easy bike access to Angkor Wat. Because they are out of town I was able to avoid riding in city traffic. Their bikes are single speed uprights, a bit rough. The hotel bungalows are wood and bamboo well done, comfortable and roomy. The pool area is lush with plants and peaceful. You can also take your meals at the pool. Some of the meals were great like the spring rolls, others, not so much. Tuktuk ride necessary to get to town.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

As already mentioned located in a quite area, nice and overall clean. Friendly staff, a few of them English speaking. I would have given the place a 4 if it wasn’t for their rules for checking out, which aren’t very flexible. Even though not fully booked we’d have to pay $30 (=2/3 of a full day) if we wanted to keep the room for a couple of hours longer while waiting to go to the airport. The toilet you’re then confined to by the pool is dirty and disgusting without soap or toilet paper and there’re no cafes or restaurants in the neighborhood where to go instead.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
PalmVillageResort, Guest Relations Manager at Palm Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello Lise,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look into the cleaning issue with our housekeepers.
We do hope to welcome you again next time.