US$ 222
US$ 52
US$ 91
US$ 80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 90/night.

Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 64
US$ 54
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

US$ 82
US$ 72
US$ 60
US$ 49
Agoda.com
US$ 69
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 299
US$ 180
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 148
US$ 139
All reviewskhmer foodindividual bungalowsangkor wattuk tukbumpy rideair conswimming pooldry seasonrainy seasonspa treatmentsfour nightscabincambodiaoasisbustlepoolsidedollars
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The long dirt road to the hotel was quite bumpy and timed it as 20 mins rather than 10 mins from reviews.
Greeted by a lovely lady I believe the manager called nann who was very warm and kind and spoke good English, the rest of the staff also so so lovely although didn’t speak English much. The service alone was the best part of our stay here!
Hope you like dogs as they’re around 5 or more of small dogs running around and have nipped my boyfriend! Very cute though (except barking at 6am)!
We stayed in room C1, bamboo hut with air con, right in front of reception.
Room is lovely with all the bamboo inside, quite dark even with all the lights on though but didn’t bother us it’s quite cosy. The chairs on deck outside are comfortable, with big cushions.
Bathroom is ok although the water would be luke warm for a few minutes then turn cool. No hand wash although provided all other essentials: tooth brush, shampoo ad shower gel etc.
Linen wasn’t changed through entire stay (10 nights), just was made.
Provided water bottles in fridge everyday.
Room has two mugs tea and coffee, complimentary noodles on arrival, and a small tv which we didn’t use.
The pool area is lovely with hammocks & lounge beds and a seating area to eat.
The actual pool was a lot smaller than it looked online and cold with leaves and bugs but it was so hot you soon get past that! Good for dipping in to cool down but not swimming. My boyfriend and I spent 10 mins cleaning out the pool most mornings but leaves constantly drop so no getting past it to be honest.
Okay so the food..we had breakfast included which is the usual; bread, pancakes, fruit, juice, eggs etc. If you order fruit with yogurt expect waterey milk not thick actual yogurt and your pancakes will be warm some days and cold others.
I’m vegan so was pleased to see a vegetarian menu! Food is O.K i would recommend the tofu and rice and pineapple fritters. I wouldn’t say I loved anything and a few times I didn’t eat it at all but feels too far out to pop into town for lunch so ended up eating cereal we bought and ordering fries. I can’t account for entire menu so I’m sure most dishes I didn’t try were lovely!
Even though you’re in the middle of no where I’ve no idea where it was coming from but near enough every night could hear deep drum and bass music from evening till gone 8am in morning sometimes all day which was frustrating as never got a great sleep on top of dogs yapping very early in the morning too.
Lastly, BUGS. Yes they’re to be expected of course especially in the middle of nature, I don’t mind frogs jumping around, large snails and geckos but the MOZZIES you cannot escape!
Except maybe your room.
All In all if you don’t mind being in the middle of no where, lots of bugs and OKAY food but amazing service then this place is for you.
I wouldn’t stay here again but stay was pleasant enough. I think 2-3 nights is lovely but 10 nights was far too long personally.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We stayed for 5 nights there with 2 adults an 1 child (5 years). The location is somehow in between the centre of Siem Reap and the main temples. Within 10 minutes tuktuk-drive you can reach both destinations. We liked the place, especially the pool is great with children. The staff is very helpful and around there at any time. They arranged bus and Circus tickets as well as a small motorcycle that we then used to stroll around on our own for 2 days. The breakfast is also very good, you may choose between many options and it easily brings you through the day. There are so many options to eat/go out in Siem Reap that we preferred to eat at nights at different places. The Hotel also provides offeres in different massages at reasonable prices. The rooms have AC and are clean. I have never had a bath tub that big in my entire life! As for travelling with a kid, this place was perfect for us and we can recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed here for the yoga and the easy bike access to Angkor Wat. Because they are out of town I was able to avoid riding in city traffic. Their bikes are single speed uprights, a bit rough. The hotel bungalows are wood and bamboo well done, comfortable and roomy. The pool area is lush with plants and peaceful. You can also take your meals at the pool. Some of the meals were great like the spring rolls, others, not so much. Tuktuk ride necessary to get to town.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

As already mentioned located in a quite area, nice and overall clean. Friendly staff, a few of them English speaking. I would have given the place a 4 if it wasn’t for their rules for checking out, which aren’t very flexible. Even though not fully booked we’d have to pay $30 (=2/3 of a full day) if we wanted to keep the room for a couple of hours longer while waiting to go to the airport. The toilet you’re then confined to by the pool is dirty and disgusting without soap or toilet paper and there’re no cafes or restaurants in the neighborhood where to go instead.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
PalmVillageResort, Guest Relations Manager at Palm Village Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Hello Lise,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look into the cleaning issue with our housekeepers.
We do hope to welcome you again next time.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Friendly hotel, quaint traditional rooms. English not a strong point for most of the staff, they nod as though they understand but don’t be fooled. The order forms for food are meant to avoid confusion. This didn’t help us. They forgot to bring breakfast to our room, served elements of our dinner at different times and mostly the food was lukewarm. We used to joke about what would be cold or missing from our order.
The massage was great and excellent value for money and despite issues with the food we enjoyed our stay. Close to Angkor and the airport.