Everything was simply great in this Hotel:
- The airport transfer with a old vintage car, which stopped by Angkor on the way to Hotel
- The smile of every staff, with a good English level (not easy in Cambodia). Special mention to Sithat who served us so well every day for breakfast
- Rooms are well appointed and large, with open bathroom and small garden
- The restaurant with very fine food, great tasting menu and cocktails
- the great work of Hann, Baptiste and Magnus, always present and helpful at anytime
We absolutely enjoyed our stay from beginning until the end.
Our friends were in another Hotel and when they come to visit us, they were full of regret.
We hope to be back one day
Gerald and Katia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Charming Boutique Hotel|20 Suites & 6 Classic Guestrooms | Sophisticated - but not trendy | Luxurious - but not ostentatious | Timeless - yet recognizably of its time | Genuine hospitality | One block away from the Siem Reap river |Twenty minutes from the Angkor temples|Five minutes to downtown Old Market| Saltwater pool, Spa, fine dining Restaurant & Zinc Bar | Regular Happy Hours from 5pm to 7pm at the Cocktail Bar | EVERY TUESDAY - ROYAL APSARA DANCE from 7.30Pm - 8.30Pm | EVERY THURSDAY - JAZZ IN THE CITY from 7pm to 10pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Heritage Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Suites Hotel Relais And Chateaux
- Heritage Hotel Siem Reap
- Heritage Siem Reap