1,680 results
All reviews living room glass house culinary tour pub street nespresso machine hotel de la paix central courtyard angkor wat beautiful hotel an oasis night market tuk tuk first floor apsara dance salt water luxury hotel welcome drink
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The visit to city of Siem Reap in itself is exhilirating and Hospitality,location and services of Park Hyatt....made our trip at memorable best.We had booked a suite room and were upgraded to Presidential suite to our delight.We had a 2 night stay and loved every minute of it.Wish we had more time to explore the property.
The room, in room amenities and decor ismodern and comforting.
Housekeeping and Inroom dining services are prompt.
Location is excellent in vicinity of market and resturants...and around 20 min drive from airport and 25 min from angkor wat.

there should be no doubts in booking this hotel

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ParkHyattSiemReap, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Sid-shilpa,

Greetings from Siem Reap.

A pleasure having you with us and we are delighted to learn that you had an exceptional two nights stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations in all aspects.

If travel does take you back to Siem Reap, we wish to see you again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

This exquisite hotel is probably the best hotel we have stayed in. It exudes luxury and tranquility in every sense. The staff were brilliant, so helpful and friendly especially towards our children (aged 2, 4 and 6). The breakfast was the best 5 star hotel breakfast I have had, the juice bar was my favourite. The pools were amazing, my 6yo preferred the ground level salt water pool but I loved the first level pool and all the lovely places to sit and relax. We were always provided water at the pool by the staff which was appreciated and they gave my children apples on one occasion which they loved. The spa treatments were amazing, the gym was great. The staff organised a complimentary vehicle and driver to take me to the hospital when I hurt my back. They also returned to pick me up when I was discharged. This was very much appreciated. I had an amazing lunch in the room when I couldn't go to the restaurant for lunch and we had room service dinner a couple of times which was great. We also had pizza in the Living Room which was delicious and my children ate ice cream from the Glasshouse everyday which they loved. I enjoyed the gingerbread cocktails and the dining room was beautiful with gorgeous pieces of art and portraits adorning the walls. We enjoyed long breakfasts in the outdoor area as our children played near the tree/water feature. We appreciated our children being accommodated in our room on the day bed/cot as this meant we could stay at this hotel with the rest of our group. My only suggestion is the introduction of chai tea! Thank you for a memorable trip, we would love to return again next year.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Laura G,

Greeting from Siem reap.

It is always our pleasure to grant our guests including children personalized service along with assistance in all ways that they need, and we are pleased to hear that your family had fantastic experience with us.

We are glad you and your children enjoyed the pools, food choices, and hotel facilities.
We look forward to welcoming your family again in coming years.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I are self-proclaimed Hyatt loyalists and while this hotel was nice, we felt that there were some simple things that could have been improved.

First of all, the smoking. People were allowed to smoke all around the pool and the common areas. Second, the chairs by the main pool were so hard you couldn't even relax or sit there for more than 5 minutes. We ended up at the lap pool which was much quieter, had less smoking and had different chairs.

The drinks were very expensive for where we were, and unfortunately were not very good.

The spa was pretty average. It definitely was more expensive than other spas in the area as well. The facilities were average and the whole experience was a little more awkward than relaxing.

The room was nice, the bathroom a little dated. And even though we were Hyatt members and staying for our anniversary, we still received no upgrade which is quite uncharacteristic for Hyatt.

The common areas were beautiful and were nice to sit out under the candlelight in the evenings. We had happy hour several times, but never ate dinner here as there were so many restaurants we wanted to explore.

What I will say is that the location is probably the most ideal. Right in the city center, all the restaurants are within walking distance, or a short tuk tuk ride if it's raining. The temples are a short drive away. So honestly, we would likely stay here again. But after staying in other Park Hyatt properties, I wouldn't necessarily say this is a Park Hyatt level of service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ParkHyattSiemReap, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear try_to_wander,

Greeting from Siem Reap.

Thank you for sharing your personal feedback with us and we are grateful of your loyalty to Hyatt brand; however we regret to learn that your stay with us fell short of your expectation regarding our services and facilities.

Your feedback regarding our smoking policy, spa services and beverage quality have been well noted and we will look into these aspects and where possible improve for the future.

Thank you again for your feedback and patronage.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I visit siem real for celebrating my husband’s birthday. I wrote an email to concierge to ask for if there is a possibility to prepare a birthday cake for my husband. The concierge replied me quickly and prepared all the birthday stuff for me. It’s very sweet. The four days stayed in Park Hyatt is all wonderful and Breakfast is quite delicious, especially pho and waffles. We also experience The Spa, elegant and private. On the last day of my trip, I felt sick, I called the concierge and the hotel with no hesitate provide me a transportation to hospital, fortunately, I feel better later and no need to go to hospital. And the staff at The Dining room recognized my husband and asked if there is a need to provide a takeaway breakfast for me. It is very sweet!!! Park Hyatt Siem Reap present the spirit of Park Hyatt, Luxury is personal

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Minni Z,

Greeting from Siem reap.

Thank you for choosing Park Hyatt to celebrate your husband’s birthday and we are glad to hear you loved the special amenities as well as the personalized and attentive services we had to offer.

It is always a pleasure to assist our guests in all the ways they need and if travel do takes you back both back to Siem Reap, we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Stayed three nights at Park Hyatt, fantastic hotel. Centrally located, beautiful large rooms with attentive house staff. Amazing pool and great surrounding beach beds, yummy poolside menu. Both Living room, and Dining room offer exceptional menu.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear DJandR,

Greetings from Siem reap.

Thank you for choosing Park Hyatt for three nights stay in Siem reap. We are pleased that you had comfortable stay and everything about us including variety of food choices we had to offer were to your delight and fulfilment.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.