US$ 309
  • Breakfast included
US$ 70
US$ 67
  • Breakfast included
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 64
US$ 80
US$ 82
US$ 59
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 229
US$ 180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

US$ 148
US$ 139
1,639 results
All reviewsliving roomglass houseculinary tourpub streetnespresso machinehotel de la paixcentral courtyardangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasisnight markettuk tukapsara dancesalt waterfirst floorluxury hotelwelcome drink
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Location is great. Right in the middle of the city. Food is great though it is $$$. The swimming pool is a joy to waddle in. Small pool, but neatly done up. The rooms are heaven. The Italian white marble clad bathrooms are luxurious.
The luggage rack has some sharp edges which was pointed out to the hotel. I am sure they would have rectified. Staff is every eager to help. The air conditioning was set very cold in the public areas and the rooms. May be the staff were just too eager to please in humid and hot Cambodian weather. Meticulously built hotel. Overall great experience.

Room Tip: If you don't want to walk a long way, choose a room closer to the elevator as the corridors are long.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SholtoSmith, General Manager at Park Hyatt Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear srini3000,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your genuine review on Trip Advisor!

I was delighted to read this positive account of your stay here with us and it was also great to hear that you were pleased with the room and the luxurious bathroom. Wonderful that you also spent some time at the pool and we trust that it had been a haven of tranquility after your exploration of Siem Reap.

Thank you also for bringing the luggage rack to our attention and I will ensure this is rectified as where they are concerned.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if your travel plans ever bring you back to Siem Reap so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I loved this hotel, the hotel itself is pretty new. Most of all, my favorite part of the stay was the service from the staffs. They are all so nice and kind and so attentive. My husband and I traveled Japan, Korea, Singapore, Siem Reap, and Phuket for this trip and Park hyatt Siem reap was the most memorable stay. When we come back to Siem Reap, we will definitely stay this hotel again.
Thank you Park Hyatt Siem Reap team for your great service!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lotusnlotus

Dear lotusnlotus,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your glowing review on Trip Advisor!

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay here with us and overall it was a positive account of your stay experience but I’m just wondering why you provided us a 3-star review since everything seems to be impeccable.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words and I hope you will make a way back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

It's really hard to fault this hotel. It fairly compact and located more or less in the centre of Siem Reap. Its a short walk to the markets and the restaurants in the old French quarter but only a short drive to Angkor.

The staff are very friendly and helpful; most of them speak some English.

The public areas are really stylish. In particular, the library is a great place to sit and have a drink or even for a meal (its much cheaper than the restaurant). Cocktails are good and most drinks (but not wine) are very reasonably priced.

Rooms are nice too; we had one for our children overlooking the central courtyard and another with a view of the town. If I was coming again, I would definitely ask for an internal view because these rooms are much quieter. Also, the wifi was reasonable - before I visited I had heard that the internet could be a bit slow in Cambodia but here is was reasonable.

The restaurant is decent too. Breakfast is nice (part buffet, part a la cart); dinner is expensive but the food was tasty. There's also a European style cafe which is a good place for lunch.

Outside there's a pretty courtyard and a small pool - there's also an indoor pool on the first floor.

Besides the room on the street side being a bit noisy, our only niggle was that, in the same room, the air con struggled with the summer heat.

All in all, this is a great hotel which I would thoroughly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room with an internal view.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear LondonBurl,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your genuine and wonderful review on Trip Advisor!

It was truly a pleasure to receive such positive feedback about our hotel and from all accounts of your review I think it would be fair to say that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay here with us from the hotel’s physical location to that of our offerings in food and beverage.

Thank you for your recommendation and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Siem Reap someday in the further.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Park Hyatt is located only minutes away from the Night Markets where you can find an array of food outlets and inexpensive shopping.Despite the busy streets outside it is an oasis of peace and tranquility;the central courtyard and 2 swimming pool areas are immaculately maintained and quiet(no intrusive music or excessive attention from the staff).We particularly liked the 1st floor swimming pool with lush vegetation cleverly incorporated in the design. The breakfast choices were not huge but certainly covered most tastes, food was freshly prepared and delivered in a timely manner.The dining room staff were friendly,helpful and offered personalized service.The same can be generalized to other staff members.
All in all we've had a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: August 2015

Dear Krystyna H,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you so much for your great review on Trip Advisor!

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay here with us and you can be assured that your great comments will be shared with all.

Please let me know should you find yourself back in Siem Reap so that I can personally assist.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Lovely hotel with a boutique feel. The positives was location, very central, the valet/entrance staff were always helpful, the rooms were beautiful... As were the poolside areas.

Aside from the door staff, the rest of the service staff were slow to respond... Did not deliver the 5star service experience you would expect, but this didn't take away too much from a brilliant hotel experience,

Biggest frustration? Each night the generator would kick in when there was power cuts... On each occasion, despite all the lights being turned out, we would be woken with all the lights on when the generators kicked in, meaning out of the 3 nights staying there, we did not have 1 night where we weren't woken up with all the lights being turned on thought out the night.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

Dear lorna7694,

Greetings from Siem Reap and thank you for your candid review on Trip Advisor!

While I was delighted with the positive marks in your first paragraph, I have also noted your gripe regarding our service staff which should not have been managed that way and hence I am truly sorry that this was not up to your expectation. I also apologise for the inconvenience caused with the power cut off which I hope did not mar your otherwise enjoyable time with us. This often occurs when the main power electricity in the city is cut off and when we switch over to our generator and vice versa.

lorna7694, once more, our profuse apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay and I welcome you to contact me directly if you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation requirements.