Open today: 4:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good Tour Guide for Angkor Wat

My wife and I had Mr. Robinhuot as our 4-day tour in Angkor Wat and its vicinity. Robby, as he... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2018
maxwei2018
Honolulu, Hawaii
We have a very good tour guide mr. Nhem Saroeun, called Oliver

My husbond and I booked 2½ days tour to visit Siem Reap and the flooting village. Our guide Oliver... read more

Reviewed 1 March 2018
Kaj J

All reviews pleasant personality day tour cambodian culture visiting cambodia great tour knowledge mr angkor jokes school
Reviewed 22 July 2017

It was a great time for me to visit Cambodia and get a great tour program. The tour guide was very nice, he has a good information to provide to us and the driver were most polite and friendly. It was my great time in Cambodia.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent tour for a high price.

My wife & I booked the 3 Day Tour for our visit to Siem Reap, and the whole experience was wonderful right from the start! Our driver, although I cannot remember his name, was extremely pleasant and professional, always opening our doors, with water and cold towels at the ready! Our guide, Mr. Sonpheap, was incredible. He provided thorough information about each and every temple, was incredibly pleasant and friendly, and did everything he could to make sure our time with him was comfortable and fun! The only downside to this tour is the high price -- for the $300 we paid, very little was included. But if you are not on a backpacker's budget and have some extra money to spend, I highly recommend this trip!!! This company offers many varieties of Angkor trips, something for everyone.

If you decide to book a tour with Angkor English Guide, I highly recommend requesting Mr. Sonpheap as your guide!

Date of experience: March 2017
Kong Y, Owner at Angkor English Guide - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Hello Hailey, thanks for your excellent review!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Our guide was Mr. Sopheap and he was excellent! He and a very nice driver picked us up right on time at 4:45am to head to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat. He found us the shortest line to get our pass, then scoped out a fairly empty spot by the water to experience the beautiful sunrise and then let us stay there as long as we wanted (even taking some nice photos of us). He went out of his way to ensure we had many happy memories of Cambodia, from making sure there was a fan by our table at lunch, to making sure we had enough water throughout the day.

We were on a really condensed schedule and he made sure to fit in as many temples as possible, even changing the temples around as he figured out our interests throughout the day.

He had so much information to share about every temple, and will slow down if you want to spend more time at a specific site or speed up if you want to move on. He also provided amazing stories about Cambodia in the present day, and shared many insights into daily Cambodian culture.

Overall, it was a great experience, he was so nice and everything worked out so well, we left feeling like we had seen everything we wanted. We will miss his smiling face and his excitement!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank discoelephant 6
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Six of us had a guided tour with Vorn Sangixivian. Three of us had visited Siem Reap previously.
He and the driver were most polite and friendly. They made sure we were comfortable and looked after. He took many photos for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016

A day trip with the amazing - English speaking tour guide Sum!

Our tour guide gave us a great insight in the Angkor Wat complex, showing us round numerous temples in just one day. He gave us great insight into the history of the place from when it was first built up until the present day, answering any question we put to him.

What a great experience and a highlight of my trip!

Date of experience: June 2016