“Travel the temples like kings!”

Angkor English Guide - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Angkor English guide was initially founded by senior tour guide-Sopheap-who want to better help visitors explore and experience his country. The team has since been joined by a number of professional tour guide, all with extensive experience leading private tours in Siem Reap and surrounding the areas. Over the last 7 years we have helped many people this beautiful city and create unforgettable memories of their time in the kingdom of wonder, and look forward to doing the same for you !
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Our guide was Mr. Sopheap and he was excellent! He and a very nice driver picked us up right on time at 4:45am to head to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat. He found us the shortest line to get our pass, then scoped out a fairly empty spot by the water to experience the beautiful sunrise and then let us stay there as long as we wanted (even taking some nice photos of us). He went out of his way to ensure we had many happy memories of Cambodia, from making sure there was a fan by our table at lunch, to making sure we had enough water throughout the day.

We were on a really condensed schedule and he made sure to fit in as many temples as possible, even changing the temples around as he figured out our interests throughout the day.

He had so much information to share about every temple, and will slow down if you want to spend more time at a specific site or speed up if you want to move on. He also provided amazing stories about Cambodia in the present day, and shared many insights into daily Cambodian culture.

Overall, it was a great experience, he was so nice and everything worked out so well, we left feeling like we had seen everything we wanted. We will miss his smiling face and his excitement!

1  Thank discoelephant 6
"stories"
in 3 reviews
"school"

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Six of us had a guided tour with Vorn Sangixivian. Three of us had visited Siem Reap previously.
He and the driver were most polite and friendly. They made sure we were comfortable and looked after. He took many photos for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

A day trip with the amazing - English speaking tour guide Sum!

Our tour guide gave us a great insight in the Angkor Wat complex, showing us round numerous temples in just one day. He gave us great insight into the history of the place from when it was first built up until the present day, answering any question we put to him.

What a great experience and a highlight of my trip!

1  Thank Jonny R
Reviewed 30 June 2016

My husband and I travelled to Siam Riep at perhaps the worst time of the year: October. The whole city was inundated and I thought we would have to be confined to our hotel room during our weekend getaway. Next come Samnang, our one-day Ankor Wat bicycle tour. He took such good care of us, took us to places around the temple away from the crowds. He was also very knowledgable of the history and culture: it was such a delight! The ride on the outer walls through the jungle was unforgettable, and he was always patient when we stopped for photographs. I recommend this tour to anyone who is looking to have an unforgettable adventure.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My friends and I went for a one day tour of Angkor with our fantastic English speaking guide, Sum. I had previously visited the temples without a guide and I am really pleased that I went back with Sum. He showed us different areas of the temples that I had not been to previously and he was incredibly knowledgable. He answered all our questions fully. It was a really fun and enjoyable day. He's a great character and such a sweet guy. I would definitely recommend Sum as a guide in Siem Reap.

3  Thank HolidayAnyone