Open today: 4:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good Tour Guide for Angkor Wat

My wife and I had Mr. Robinhuot as our 4-day tour in Angkor Wat and its vicinity. Robby, as he... read more

Reviewed 8 March 2018
maxwei2018
Honolulu, Hawaii
We have a very good tour guide mr. Nhem Saroeun, called Oliver

My husbond and I booked 2½ days tour to visit Siem Reap and the flooting village. Our guide Oliver... read more

Reviewed 1 March 2018
Kaj J

All reviews pleasant personality day tour cambodian culture visiting cambodia great tour knowledge mr angkor jokes school
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Six of us had a guided tour with Vorn Sangixivian. Three of us had visited Siem Reap previously.
He and the driver were most polite and friendly. They made sure we were comfortable and looked after. He took many photos for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016

A day trip with the amazing - English speaking tour guide Sum!

Our tour guide gave us a great insight in the Angkor Wat complex, showing us round numerous temples in just one day. He gave us great insight into the history of the place from when it was first built up until the present day, answering any question we put to him.

What a great experience and a highlight of my trip!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Jonny R
Reviewed 30 June 2016

My husband and I travelled to Siam Riep at perhaps the worst time of the year: October. The whole city was inundated and I thought we would have to be confined to our hotel room during our weekend getaway. Next come Samnang, our one-day Ankor Wat bicycle tour. He took such good care of us, took us to places around the temple away from the crowds. He was also very knowledgable of the history and culture: it was such a delight! The ride on the outer walls through the jungle was unforgettable, and he was always patient when we stopped for photographs. I recommend this tour to anyone who is looking to have an unforgettable adventure.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My friends and I went for a one day tour of Angkor with our fantastic English speaking guide, Sum. I had previously visited the temples without a guide and I am really pleased that I went back with Sum. He showed us different areas of the temples that I had not been to previously and he was incredibly knowledgable. He answered all our questions fully. It was a really fun and enjoyable day. He's a great character and such a sweet guy. I would definitely recommend Sum as a guide in Siem Reap.

Date of experience: June 2016
3  Thank HolidayAnyone
Reviewed 7 May 2016

My wife and I were part of a group of six in this fantastic tour through Cambodia. Although we saw all the highlights we always felt far away from the tourists. Bike rides offer a much better inside to a country as bus tours ie. Samnang and his team are very knowlegdable. The planning was excellent. The bikes were new. Every wish was fulfilled. We really loved it and will certainly come back.

Date of experience: February 2016