Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Treasure Oasis Hotel(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
The Kool Hotel(Siem Reap)
  • Room Service
Memoire Siem Reap Hotel(Siem Reap)
Angkor Hotel(Siem Reap)
Kouprey Hotel(Siem Reap)
Sokharoth Hotel(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
All reviewsfood beverage managermain highwaytuk tukfine hotelthe hotel staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulgroup tourpub streetbuffet breakfast isvisiting siem reaplarge hoteltravel agentbooked this hotelrooms are cleannight marketfree massagestayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I stayed there in December 2008 and again in December 2010. It's not meant to be a resort hotel. It's handy for visiting the monuments at Angkor. I was able to hire a tuk-tuk for my five day visit, which was waiting each morning and took me wherever I wanted to go.

The rooms are unusually large and there are decent bathrooms. The breakfast was quite good. I decided to eat in the restaurant one evening. What an experience! I had to apply in writing. When I went to eat I was the only customer.

The service throughout was friendly and I enjoyed both visits.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank JWNorfolkUK
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Well, I can't truly say the hotel staff was the friendliest in town, but they were great. Answered our needs, anticipated others, and provided superb service. We needed to stat an extra three or four hours before making a lfight to Hanoi, and the staff said it was no problem--and no charge, to check out late. Restaurant personnel were capable and friendly. Of course, we were there off season, and the hotel was hardly crowded, but the staff was wonderful. If we needed a tuk-tuk, all we had to do was walk out the door and as if by magic, the doorman had one for us. Restaurant personnel very helpful--explaining dishes, ingredients, and even preparing special concoctions for us.

Location was OK--but location is not important here. Siem Reap is several miles from Angkor Wat and that is the attraction and star of the show. Getting there was no problem--well, we had a private car--but taxis and tuk-tuks abound. Nothing much within walking distance--but one could walk to downtown Siem Reap in 20 minutes or so, but why do so? a tuk-tuk cost about $3.00.

Spacious rooms, wonderful massage/spa facility, uncrowded bar was a beautiful respite in the afternoon after clamboring all over Angkor Wat in 95-degree (F) heat.What do you need in Southeast Asia in August? Air conditioning and plenty of water--and the hotel had plenty of that.

I recommend the hotel with no restraint.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2011

The hotel gave us a great deal as we traveled during off season. The staff went out of their way to arrange visits for us, order a car and help us order vegetarian food. The only part we did not like was the tour guide arranged by the hotel, who did not inform us about many well known temples. Tip: Read up on what sites you want to cover and insist the guide take you there rather than follow him blindly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I took a group of high school student to Siem Reap for a service trip and stayed here for 8 nights. The facility was perfect for our group. Small enough so I felt comfortable letting the students roam around. Large enough that it has everything that we needed. The service here was excellent. The staff really made sure we felt taken care of. They are flexible and always tries to make sure that whatever you needed was provided. It was such a comfortable environment and made our transition to Cambodia comfortable and memorable.

Room Tip: Pool view is best!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2011

My husband & I stayed at this Hotel with friends January 2011 for three nights. Unfortunately it is not in the centre of town, but you can catch a tuk tuk for around $3.00 one way. The rooms were very clean and bright, and the pool was great. Very relaxing. Breakfast was mostly catered for Asian guests, but we were able to get an omlette. I don't mind trying Asian food but I think they could have also supplied bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms etc. Not the best place for breakfast. The bar was great and the barman very friendly. We ate at the Restaurant one night around the pool and the food was very nice. All in all not a bad stay and we enjoyed Siem Reap. Was surprised that Cambodia deals mostly in the US dollar.
sid and Lesley Welsh, Brisbane