My brother's family and my family stayed in Khemara Angkor Hotel for 4 nights. It was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The rooms are very large, well appointed and clean. Service is exceptional. From the moment they picked us up from the airport and till they dropped us there, we were treated royally. The stuff went out of their way to be helpful. And all their service came with a smile. We hired car to visit the monuments. The driver stayed with us for the whole day and took us wherever we wanted to go (including Pub Street, Old Street Market, Night Market). Because it was hot and sultry they had cold water and cold towels inside the car for our comfort. In case of rain, they carried umbrellas and if necessary brought those to us in the monuments.
The breakfast is included. Perhaps it is not as lavish as some other hotels would offer, but the food items are tasty and there were enough variety. The stuff in the hotel lobby and dining room are exceptionally caring. We had two children (one 10 year old girl and another 12 year old boy) and the stuff took care to cater to all their whims!!
We liked the place so much, we have decided to go and stay with them again if opportunity arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - KHEMARA means Khmer in Sanskrit- KHEMARA opened its business door on 13 April 2003- KHEMARA renovated rooms with changing from carpet to timber wood floor in 2007- KHEMARA renovated its Spa and built new Ballroom in 2011- KHEMARA renames as Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa on 11th November 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Khemara Angkor Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khemara Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Khemara Angkor Hotel And Spa
- Khemara Angkor Siem Reap