I was a little skeptical about this hotel since it the price seemed too low for the reported amenities. It turned out to be much more than I expected. I am so glad I did not pay more to stay at a brand name hotel. This hotel is beautiful and the service was exceptional. Our room was very large and comfortable with a balcony and outdoor swing. Breakfast was delicious. The only disadvantage is there is not much in walking distance, but you can easily get a tuk tuk outside the hotel. I wish there were more hotels like this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap