6,126 results
All reviews hospitality desk landmark room tuk tuk breakfast buffet beautiful hotel pub street special thanks late check privilege floor noodles amazing service pool side would highly recommend this hotel welcome drink trip to siem reap tour guide old market
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This is definitely the best hotel i've been. Stayed there for a week and the service they gave us was the best. Alex, what a great guy he is. He have all the information that we needed to visit the town. He even helped us to arrange our transportation if need it.
Partied too much at the Pub Street last night ? Dont worry, you can have a good and professional massage and relax at the pool afterward. :P
Before all that, you cant miss the breakfast. They have a great variety of foods and it is delicious.
Thumbs Up, to the staffs and keep the good food and services you provide to your travelers..!!

2  Thank UnclePatpat
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Alex the great! The whole Borei team lead by Alex, could not have wished for better service.
From the very moment I stepped into the resort to the moment I left, nothing but attentive, hospitable, and care.
First name basis from day one! Greeted with cold tea, and sweet cake in the oh so luxurious lounge upon check in. Upgraded to a pool view suite free of charge, mindfully appointed and super clean!
Our room was cleaned everytime we stepped out, even just for dinner! Was always a pleasure returning to a made up bed!
Breakfast was impeccable, the best we had in siem reap by far! Congee, omelettes, noodle bar, freshly made crepes, fresh fruit and juices!
The daybeds were sooooo awesome, especially since it poured on the day we were departing, the sauna, the hot and cold jacuzzi, only wish we had more time to take advantage of the superb facilities!
Can't wait to come back!!!!

Date of stay: October 2011
4  Thank MWLAM
Hang S, General Manager at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2012

Many thanks indeed for taking the time to write and express your satisfaction with our services. Such correspondence is always highly motivating but even more so when it comes from someone who has traveled widely and can appreciate the finer points of what we are trying to achieve. I have shared your kind words toward our Rsident Host Team especially to Alex and Chef Team of their outstanding work.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back home soon

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights in early January. The rooms are unbelievably cheap compared to other cities and they were fantastic. We stayed in a Landmark room which was spacious with an awesome bathroom (including freestanding claw-foot bathtub). The staff were helpful, knowledgable and had sufficient English skills. The hotel offers a $2 tuk-tuk service which is useful as the hotel in not in the heart of the action. We tried to walk to the city centre on our first night but there are no footpaths and crazy traffic so it is much safer to jump on the tuk-tuk. The pool there is also wonderful and great for relaxing after a day of temple exploration. Airport transfers were safe and efficient and included in the room rate. Breakfast was also delicious and included a huge range of foods. Overall, there was nothing negative about this place and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to family and friends.

Room tip: Rooms facing the pool could potentially be quite noisy (there was a wedding there the first night we arrived) but our room faced the front of the resort and there were no noise problems at all.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScrappyMatt
Hang S, General Manager at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Services. Though, such correspondence is always highly motivating the Resident Host Team especially Chef who alway at the front to ensure the qualitiy of food is met our highest standard policy.

Thank you for sharing your experience on this site

With my personal regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2012

This hotel was the perfect pick to stay at, it was a nice surprise.Let first tell you my goal was to see the temples and i used the hotel car with a driver by the name of Amatak he was an exceptional driver very kind and friendly and went out of his way to take me every where i wanted to go and places i did not even know about, i would highly recommend him as your driver.when it comes to the hotel staff you should ask for Roberto he knows everything about the night life and where to go, and he is a great guy to know, he is like the best friend you should have in siem reap, always with a smile making me feel very comfortable, like i was at home.when you want to book your day trips, go to the hospitality desk and i would ask for soriya very friendly and takes great care of you. The rooms at the Borei are very beautiful and up to date. The great service you get starts from the doorman to the front desk to the house keepers, you walk down the hall or anywhere in the hotel and every staff member shows you great respect, I felt like a king, I have stayed at my share of 5 star hotels and this one is at the top of my list, i highly suggest this hotel, and the prices are very reasonable. The bathrooms have great high pressure water as hot or cold as you want it in seconds.The controls in the room for everything from the lights to the tv to the ac are all from the bed remote on the nightstand, what a pleasure. What a pleasure it was to stay here. Thanks Borei Angkor
Brian Kaplan

2  Thank Brian K
Hang S, General Manager at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

Thank you very much for staying with and appreciated for sharing your comment and I shall take the greatest pleasure in passing on your kind words to our staff especially to our Resident Host Team : Roberto, Soriya and Amatak

We are very delighted that Borei Angkor Resort & Spa played some part in your enjoyment

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back home

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Wow, this place was even better than what I had expected. I would love to go back.
Even the floods at that time in Siam Reap did not deter us. We went in late September 2011 during the period when the floods had receded abit (I believe it rose again after we left). All the positive coments from the other contributors are true.
The hotel is rightly sized to provide a genuine and personalised service and created the right ambience to enjoy and relax. This, combined with the lush vegetation and use of natural and local timber for the interior finishings around the hotel and in the rooms make it a greatly memorable experience. I couldn't fault the hotel in anyway
We only stayed 2 nights but had a fantastic time throughout.
Alex at the reception arranged for us to visit on our first night a cultural show at one of the large auditoriums which was packed with tourists bused in from the many hotels. He managed to get us fairly upfront tickets despite the late notice. He even took care of our plans for the next morning to visit the Angkor Wat temples, arranging a full day guide with an air-cond 4wd.
This took all the hassle away from us as I was keen to visit the temples in the limited time we were there.
The breakfast was generous and included everything you would expect from a 4-5 star hotel. My only regret is not being able to spend more time in Siam Reap.

Room tip: choose the pool view room
Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank SydneyRon

It is always with my great desire to see and feel, witness our resident satisfaction while staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa. Thanks for taking the time to write and express your satisfaction with our
Services. Though, such correspondence is always highly motivating the Resident Host Team especially Alex. Siem Reap was hit by bad situation on some area near riverbank but well recovered with great help from government and city hall of siem reap to rebuilt.

I do really appreciated how pleased your were enjoy and appreciated the services you have had during the trip in Siem Reap.

With my personal regards,