“Perfect for breakfast and lunch! ”
Review of La Rose Cafe

La Rose Cafe
Ranked #281 of 1,025 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have visited La Rose Cafe several times now. The place is so lovely and the staff is very kind (but they don't speak very good english). We really enjoyed the sets of breakfast, but I think they should lower the price when they don't have beans (as it said on the menu). In fact, I really think the whole menu could have cheaper prices. If I should recommend anything, it should be the German breakfast and banana milkshake.

1  Thank kristinelundst

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Interior is very inviting and the ladies that work here are very nice and accommodating. Def try the Iced Coffee with Sweetened milk... amazing.

1  Thank Venny_Here_and_There
Reviewed 11 July 2016

good location with an experience staff'service.
very greet time evening dinner with my friends, iám came here many time
I am truly and recommend to you

1  Thank serey s
Reviewed 12 January 2016

The food, the service, and the atmosphere are all working in harmony at the La Rose Cafe. We tried breakfast, lunch and dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. It's very clear that the kitchen staff have received a professional training assessment which speaks loud volumes when it comes to the quality of the food, which is stunningly delicious and nutritious. Beats anything you can find on Pub Street.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I recently stayed in a nearby hotel, which was great, but la rose was the icing on the cake. It served the best proper coffee I found in Cambodia all in a quiet European coffee house environment so when you have had enough of the heat and just want a good coffee, a cake or a meal with speedy wifi then this is the place.