“Absolutely perfect”

Ranked #20 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Cambodian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Genevieve's is a Khmer/Western restaurant in Siem Reap, located in Bamboo St. not far from Wat Damnak.At Genevieve's, we provide high quality food and service and have a commitment to contributing meaningfully to the community in Siem Reap.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Impecable service, great ambiance and amazing food! Everything was delicious. We had the yellow noodles, the beef lok lak which I loved, the Australian tenderloin beef soup and the fish and chips. We loved every plate. For dessert you must try the chocolate mousse! And the crepes were so good too. Linda and Phil were the best! This place is a must in Siem Reap.

1  Thank Daniela M

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Finally I have good dinner among my stay at Cambodia.

Price is reasonable with good quality of food and wine.

2  Thank irisl559
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Every person on staff was warm and friendly. We had a lovely meal. The food was excellent as was the service.

2  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

As my title says, I’m disappointed.
Disappointed it was only my last day in town wandering around the back roads that I stumbled upon this, and what a gem. Many people will head to pub street to get some food, and it’s hard to find this place unless like me you stumble across it, or of course you check on tripadvisor (now I know)...
For those of you who just can’t put up with pub street etc, do come here.
No busy crowds (apart from diners of course) and staff who actually care to serve you and make sure you are ok.
I dined by myself and the staff made it so much more enjoyable for me. I mentioned I loved spiced food and one of the waitresses ( Linda I think) brought me some “home made spice” and it was good. I think she was a little shocked of how much I ate.
The restaurant has a lovely chilled vibe, romantic booth type areas.
The food / drinks are a few dollars more but you def get your monies worth and if you read the story behind the restaurant it’s definitely worth every bit.

Thank you for giving me a great meal on my last night in Cambodia

2  Thank Lopezjose7
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am an expat living in Siem Reap and I love this restaurant. The food is delicious, the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is perfect. Highly recommend the Beef lok lak!

2  Thank JoannaB4760