“Mr. Inn will take you everywhere and anywhere!”
Review of AngkorTravel Tour Day Tours - CLOSED

AngkorTravel Tour Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Angkor Wat Driver is the team of a group of famous Driver and tour guides who have been working as a professional tour guide for many years in all tourism sites around Cambodia especially in Siem Reap province. All we were well trained issued a license and recognized by Ministry of Tourism (only certified guides are allowed to accompany tourists into all the tourism sites).
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I visited Cambodia a few years ago on my Honeymoon. Mr. Inn was recommended to us by a friend living in Siem Reap and we were so lucky and grateful that we had him. He was always on time, extremely friendly, a great personal guide through Angkor Wat, and was willing to just take us on a country drive one day because we just wanted to get out out of the city and enjoy the Cambodian Countryside! Mr. Inn was very reliable and I recommend him to anyone who wants to visit Siem Reap

Date of experience: August 2014

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Always on time...
Gave us a peek into life in Cambodia...
Always felt safe with him...
Took him to lunch to learn more about him/Cambodia...
Made our trip easy and special...
Sweetheart!!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Mr. Inn was recommended to my three friends and I by a colleague who had used him. We were thrilled with the recommendation and found Mr. Inn to be of the highest quality! Always on time, always friendly, chatty and helpful. He made our visit to Siem Reap even more special through his assistance and super sunny personality. If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy drive in Siem Reap this is the person you need!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I have had the good fortune of having Mr. Inn as my tuk-tuk driver for the last seven years. He is the kindest, honest and most knowledgeable tuk-tuk driver I have known. My trips usually involve charity work and Mr. Inn helps out where he can. He is a family man with a beautiful daughter and my trips to Siem Reap would not be the same without Mr. Inn. I most heartily recommend him.
C. Jones - West Vancouver, B.C. Canada

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Isbella18
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2015

we stayed at Siam Reap Riverside and Inn picked us up from the airport and became our driver and friend for the next three days.
Temples, floating village, and lots else.
On the last night we had payed for his services and said goodbyes.
That night we met some guys that wanted to take us to a pagoda for a festival and we arranged to meet when they closed their bar.
We went back to the hotel for a rest before the festival and bumped into Inn. We told him about our plans and he wouldn't hear any of it.
He took us to the festival which was amazing, there was Cambodian boxing, fireworks, lots of music, but it was quite confronting (not a westerner in sight) and quite a bit of local hooch and craziness going on.
Inn looked after us all the way and wouldn't take any money for this extra trip.
Would definitely recommend him to anyone staying in Siam Reap.
Thanks Inn.