All reviewstuk tukkoh kerother guestshome away from homeplace to staybaguetteangkor watgreat acpub streetguest housecleaned dailyafter a long dayswimming poolrooms are largeenjoy your stayquiet areaarrange tours
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The V and A has to be the most welcoming hotel I have ever stayed in.
All the staff, including cooks, cleaners and the owner with her daughter never missed a chance
To make you feel included and welcome and always went out of there way to ensure you where enjoying your time.
The room was spacious and cleaned to perfection every day.
The communal areas are a great way of socialising and meeting new people, enjoyed many games of uno and card games with not only out group but the other guest aswell. I’ve meet some amazing people there.
The pool is clean and refreshing especially after a long day sunbathing or exploring.
The V and A is only a 5 min ride to pub street where there are many bars and restaurants, and tuk tuks can be order from the villa.
The food At the villa is better than majority of the resutranta in the town and are half the price. The fish amok is amazing aswell as doing a selection of western foods.
Would like to say a big Thankyou to everyone there for making it so special, I hope to return in the future.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Hermione W
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The villa was amazing! Caring and lovely staff! Affordable and delicious food, a pool to relax in and the owner really goes out of her way to insure your stay is welcoming! It’s also a 4 minute tuk tuk ride into the center of pub street! You will thoughorly enjoy your stay here!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MoreShoesssss
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place. Voleak Sok, (Owner) is an absolutely wonderful hostess. Her staff was by far the very best I experienced during my month long holiday in south east Asia(3 country’s 7 city’s).

My room was magnificent! Big, bright and airy. My balcony view overlooked the pool and outside restaurant. The mattress was a memory foam which I like. Bathroom was sparkling clean, with plenty of hot water.

The restaurant had a full and complete breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. I ate most of my meals at the Villa and enjoyed them all.

Voleak, managed all of our tours and transportation. She made sure that we knew of all of the sites to see and gave us suggestions based on timelines.

I would absolutely make it this my base the next time I go to Siam Reap.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dan Z
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Okay, some pros but lots of cons to this place.

If you're here exploring for a few days at a slower pace, it's a nice area to be located. Quiet and away from town. 30 minutes walking or a 1$ tuk tuk. This brings me to the first con. They charge $2 for this ride. Every other tuk tuk rider in town asks for $1, so don't use their staff and walk a little down the road and grab one there. There is no difference in quality of tuk tuks, don't listen to the manager here.

They offered free airport pickup (would be around $5 by tuk tuk). However, no one was there to pick me up. Lucky I got a local sim so I could call them. Waited at the airport over an hour which meant all food places were closed and I had to eat pot noodles. Not a great first night...

Room is spacious but super basic. No lamp or desk.

Their tuk tuk guy is nice and friendly when he took me for a tour of the temples. However, he always tells me information after I visit each temple, so I often missed things when I explored. They charge way too much money for this too. The classic 'grand tour' that everyone offers is $15. However, if you go with their guys they do not include Bantrey Srei and ask for an extra $20 or so. If you get someone in town this is included in the $15 tour. I brought this up with the manager who has a helpful persona, but actually is a little clueless. She simple said 'I don't believe you'. This was a shame as now I had no time to visit the temple and it should have been included in this tour if I had gone with anyone else. Long story short, avoid their tuk tuks.

Finally, I took a bus from here early in the morning due at 7.45am. Manager tells me 'they don't leave until 8.30 so don't worry, I will arrange your lift later.' It's a good job I ignored her and arranged an earlier lift as my bus left on time at 7.45. So either Clueless, or, trying to pull the classic scam of 'miss the bus, pay for a motorbike to catch up' which is very common in Cambodia.

Pool is dirty.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Maxs_Trip_Tips
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed at V&A for a long weekend during Khmer New Year by a mistake. The original place we booked on Airbnb suddenly became unavailable so the host recommended this place. We went for it and never regretted as it was one of the best places I have stayed in SEA so far!! Good location, delicious food, quality rooms and most importantly; awesome staff!! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Balazs F
Andy D, Owner at V&A Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for absolutely amazing sharing tip on trip advisor. and sharing your beautiful photos of V&A Villa. It is really useful.