Memoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel
US$ 74
US$ 45
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 52/night.

US$ 51
US$ 199
US$ 195
  • Pool
3,671 results
All reviewsmr chanfree laundrymemoire suitelucky mallphasy sunpub streetguest experience managerfree mini bartuk tuknight marketlaundry servicethe hotel stafffamily suiteupgraded to a suitepersonal assistantspecial thanksi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for three nights while we checked out the temples, the town, and the food. Overall it was okay, with plenty of good things going for it, and a few things I reckon could have been done a bit better.

Things the hotel nails:
- friendly staff who were lovely in all interactions—the attitude of the service staff is this hotel’s strongest attribute
- nice and relaxing pool environment
- $2 tuk tuk ride to most of Siem Reap’s city attractions. There was always at least one out front, making short trips really convenient.
- rooms clean and spacious
- breakfast was tasty—make sure you eat the chicken porridge / congee as it’s their local brekky and absolutely delicious

Some constructive criticism:
- we asked three times to have our safe opened or replaced—the batteries were low so it wouldn’t open—but it was not done. Therefore to have our room cleaned / turned we had to take our valuables with us—meaning we just had it done once for a three nights stay. This was the one thing the service team did poorly.
- there was construction going on across the hall that meant taking a cheeky midday nap was all but impossible—this was not mentioned at any point during our booking process.
- cost of laundry was obscene, and we had a bit of a disagreement over a pair of tights being tights and not pants—the difference in cost being an extra $2-3USD. In the end we just said “bugger it” and paid.

All in all, the things we didn’t like were really mostly minor annoyances (apart from the construction).

We’ll try another hotel next time we are in Siem Reap.

Stayed: November 2017
Sokha S, Front Office Manager at Memoire d' Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Mr. Adrian Aussie,

Warmest Greeting from Memoir D’ Angkor boutique hotel!

Thank you for taking your valued time to share us about your recurrent experience with Memoire D’Angkor Boutique hotel.

We are apologizing that our service did not meet your expectations to deliver you with the highest level of our hospitality during your stayed with us. Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable and an exemplary level of the customer service, based on the comment regarding, about safety box have been done for your requested, we will be use your comment for coaching and training our team to be on structure.

To encourage you to come back to Siem Reap to stay with us again tangible mean of the acknowledging for us that you allowing us for the opportunity to sever you better.

Sokha Sam
Guest Experience Manager
experience@memoiredangkor.com
We serve with genuine love & care!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I booked at the last minute and needed to be picked up from the airport. The driver was waiting when i arrived and was very welcoming. I arrived early so couldn’t check in straight away, but the staff arranged welcoming refreshments and booked a tour and transport for me. They kindly stored my bags and had them taken up to my room, once it was ready. Everything had been taken care of before i came back from my tour. The whole stay from start to finish was wonderful. They also arranged a great guide to the Angkor Wat temples. Mr Phoun Nak, i would highly recommend him to everyone. He was so knowledable and passionate about temples of Angkor Wat and his country.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank huiarangi
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

After my lenghty road trip from PP thru the country side I finally made it to Siem Reap!

The hotel has quite spacious rooms with lots and lots of nice modern art pieces scattered around the place. Quite impressive considering I studied Art and Design.

Staff is super friendly and attentive. I had some problems with my phone and they even went to buy me a new charge cable. The internet at the hotel is very fast and I even had the opportunity to update my pad and phone. Great!

Breakfast and lunch at the gwc restaurant is excellent and I will take the time to review this one as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Konatsu I
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Typical local 4 star hotel with that is spacious for family suite (1 oversize king size bed with 2 twin bed and 2 bathroom with tub). Located beside Lucky Mall with supermarket and walking distance to pub street (about 10 minute walk). Impressive staff that alleviated customer service to a new level. My family and I felt that our stay at Memoire d’ Angkor Boutique Hotel more like staying over at friend’s house than staying at a typical hotel. Well done and keep the fantastic guest experience alive Mr Sokun, Ms Sokha and team, you have made our visit to Siem Reap truly an memorable one.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Cindy L,

Warmest Greeting from Memoir D’ Angkor boutique hotel!

Thank you so much for taking your valued time to share us a wonderful feedback on the Trip Advisor.

We are very much appreciated to hear that you had a fantastic time with us, Our team are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and created a memorable experience for you. It is our great pleasure to served you and we are very lucky to have you stayed with us during your vacation in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our hotel and we are looking forward to welcome you back to the Memoire D’ Angkor Boutique hotel in the near future.

With our love & care!

Sokha Sam
Guest Experience Manager
experience@memoiredangkor.com
We serve with genuine love & care!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This hotel was recommended by 2 separate people and it confirmed everything they said.

Great service with an overly attentive staff, all capable of communicating in good english, willing to help with tours and trips.

Location also very convenient with shops and restaurants nearby and a 2-minute tuk tuk ride to the night entertainment location of Pub Street and night markets.

Rooms very clean, spacious and food as delicious as one would expect.

Will definitely make it my hotel when visiting next and recommend it for your next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business