1,587 results
All reviewsla residencemartini barangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasispoolside roomthe general managerluxury hotelkhmer stylebeautiful poolturn down servicerooms are spacioustravel agentspa treatmentspub streetpool siderestaurant staff
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a trip to Angkor Wat and stayed at this hotel. We had a taken a trip a few months ago to Peru and enjoyed the Belmond hotels there so they got the first call. This property is a jewel of a find. We were a family of 7 so we reserved three rooms. Two were standard rooms and one was a suite. The standard rooms were well appointed reasonably sized with high end towels and products. One of the rooms slept three comfortably. The suite (Room 511) was large with a canopy bed, seating area, large walk in closet, desk and full beautifully finished bathroom. We were welcomed upon arrival even though it was quite late and the staff knowing so put out some room snacks for us. I really can’t say enough good things about the staff in general at the hotel. The service was equal to any high end hotel in the world. Breakfast was a feast with the option to eat both inside and outdoors. We had dinner the next evening at their restaurant. Its a fine dining option and surprisingly sophisticated given the locale. We arranged our guides through the hotel as well and this worked well for us. I really have nothing to critique. I recommend the hotel highly... one final note, be generous with your gratuities they are appreciated and the guidance of some travel books in this regard is off base. Mark G.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mGood2Go
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a wonderful oasis of calm and luxury within walking distance of Siem Reap restaurants, Pub Street, night markets etc. Everything was perfect - will definitely stay at another Belmond hotel in the future.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My first experience with Belmond was at Monasterio hotel in Cuzco (which was fantastic and can take a look to my review) and decided to repeat at La Residence in Siem Reap.

I can say that I arrived with high expectations and were exceeded, even despite a minor event at my arrival.

Facilities are extraordinary and make you feel like home. The tranquility of the pool, its terrace, the food, the quality and comfort of the room as well the attention fo their staff.

Worth to mention our host Maly who always remained available and willing to help on each of our needs, she made an outstanding job.

I can’t imagine this trip without Belmond.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan Carlos P
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This hotel was maybe the greatest surprise I had in Cambodia.
So beautiful, so cozy, so fantastic!
When we arrived, my son had a fever and we need to hurry to a hospital. Before that, I asked the concierge for a thermometer and I as almost sure that they went out to buy one for me. A staff member came to our room and waited to see if my kid was ok.
Se helped us to contact the insurance and provided transportation to the hospital -
hotel transportation, we didn't even need to get a tuc tuc!). It was wonderful to be treated like that, made me feel like home.
There was a cocktail with the manager during our stay, and wanted to make sure to go and tell her about this.
The breakfast was amazing (best benedict eggs ever).
The location was fine.
The staff - aaaah, the staff... I'm in love with them.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Superb hotel in the heart of Siem Reap with excellent service and nice and super friendly staff, amazing pool, food and SPA. I extended my stay because I liked it so much! I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo