I stood at the Sofitel for the third time within the last three years. This time for nine nights. They improved details (brand new bicycles, new tv-sets, etc.) which makes it still my first choice in Siem Reap. During my stay I checked other hotels (Heritage Suite: good for dinner, but rooms just large but not nicely decorated. Shinta Mani: Nice interior design but view, location and staff are not comparable to the Sofitel). Of course the Sofitel has a little bit of an old style charm, but at least a very classy one. They have fast Wifi everywhere and it's free!
Book one of the superior room in the Lake Wing (as opposed to Pool Wing).
Avoid breakfast between 7 and 8:30. That's time when the groups (if there are any) used to have their bf, what might get a little noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in landscaped gardens on Charles de Gaulle Avenue, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort is the closest Siem Reap hotel to the ruins of Angkor Wat. This unique Siem Reap Cambodia hotel is situated near traditional markets, tourist attractions and the airport. Enjoy the many features of Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, including 238 rooms, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, five food & beverage outlets, the Phokeethra Country Club, and a world class 18 hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, ACCOR, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf Hotel Siem Reap
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Hotel
- Sofitel Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Sofitel