“Where kids run wild and you can have a beer in peace” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jungle Burger
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Jungle Junction has closed. It has shut down. We have opened a new business the trip advisor page - Search for Jungle Burger Sports Bar and Bistro
Singapore
“Where kids run wild and you can have a beer in peace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

I dragged the kids there on our rest and relax day in Siem Reap. I say drag because we walked 40 minutes in the rain before we found it (it was 5 minutes by tuktuk on our return leg, we stayed at Golden Temple Hotel). It is a bit away from the Pub Street Area but check a map, it's not hard to find.

As we were there on a rainy Monday afternoon, we were the only ones there! This was not too fun for the kids since they had no one else to play with but I can't complain since service was quick.

After lunch (standard western kid's fare - fries, pizza, pasta, floats), we got to pick a movie and watch it, just the 3 of us, in their own private cinema with free (unfortunately tasteless) popcorn thrown in. Loved it, my favourite part! Be warned that the seats are kids' size and I barely squeezed into one.

There is an indoor playground and a large outside area with sandpit, bouncy castle, trampoline etc. Did not explore much outside due to rain.

Would definitely love to come back again. It's one of those places you can let your kids run around whilst you read a book and have a couple of beers. Lovely.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Divyne1
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
Perth
“Best kids party, food and drinks at Jungle Junction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

I was recently on holidays from Australia with 2 other families and all our kids, 9 in total!! My son had his birthday whilst in Siem Reap and we had heard about Jungle Junction so thought we would give it ago as it sounded fantastic and no one else provided this kind of service for the family and kids. I spoke with Clayton the owner who arranged everything for us, the cake, decorations, things for the kids to do, none us of had to do a thing just show up!! His staff really made our day very special, they were all amazing with the kids and best of all the kids loved them. They all bent over backwards to make sure our kids had the best day, the kids didn’t want to leave, they did Karaoke with a laser show, watched movies in the cinema and ran a muck on the playground equipment, my son now wants his own popcorn machine at home! Us adults got to sit back and enjoy the food and drinks without lifting a finger as the amazing staff did it all! Our kids had the best time, and slept for hours afterwards. Thanks so much and we will definitely be back again next time we visit. The Shaw / Jenkins & Mearns Family

• Visited May 2012
Chongqing China
“The best food and entertainment SR has to offer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

After spending many months traveling Asia, I came across Jungle Junction and it was by far the most imaginative and thrilling place visited. I must say it is something else! The food is beyond excellent! Great menu variety, huge serving size,and brilliant service! The best western food in all of Cambodia hands down! The bugers were lifesaving! We were waited on hand and foot! The facilities are incrediable! From the movie theatre and karaoke to the jumping castle and play gym - this all round family entertainment environment will have you begging for more - I didnt want to leave!
The staff are friendly and professional. I felt relieved to have some alone time with my partner whilst the kids ran around with huge smiles on their faces! There is nothing negative to be said about this venue! Check it out!!

• Visited April 2012
Siem Reap, Takev, Cambodia
“Great place for the kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

Best place for the children in Siem Reap. My daughter loves it !

• Visited May 2012
“Mixed feelings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

First and foremost, with all due respect to anybody that reads this review, the food is good, particularly the blue cheese burger ( a rare find in Siem Reap) and the Brazilian style espresso with coconut cookies, an excellent way to cap off a nice meal.

It's not the food I have an issue with, rather the feeling of uneasiness as I ate my meal. As I sat and was enjoying the end of my meal, I noticed one of the waiter (bus boy/ attendant of the air castle maybe ) grope a child's buttocks.
I understand the playful nature of the establishment, however as a teacher (which I am), you know the difference between " good touch" and "bad touch".
I observed a bad touch.
I will not go into further detail, since I know this might not be the forum for it.

However, if you intended on visiting this place ( which does make a good burger), I would not let my child to far out of sight.

• 3 of 5 bubbles