“Thank You!”

The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR
Ranked #20 of 376 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Thank you to all the staff on the Privilege Floor at Borei Angkor Spa & Resort. My family and I had a wonderful stay and the warmth and service from the staff were second to none. Everyone was so friendly and attentive and made our stay in Siem Reap so easy. Our main host, Alex, met us at the airport and organised our days with our input of what we wanted to do.

We also had great massages at the spa. Definitely worth trying out at least once!

A place I would recommend to anyone looking fr somehwhere to stay and one I and my family would return to. Great value for money for families with breakfasts & sunset cocktails and canapes, laundry and car inlcuded in our package.

Thank you Alex, Jacky, Sichan and the staff at Damnak Lounge!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elenita1312

Reviewed 15 July 2012

From our arrival at Siem Ream airport to departure, we have been trully hosted by a team of professional staff at the Privilege Floor. Their level of hospitality was second to none and the hotel offers everything you need for your dream holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Tabi09
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I chose the hotel based on the reviews here on tripadvisor. The room is very comfortable, but moderately decorated in comparison to other hotels I've stayed in. Yet, the service at the hotel was by far the best I've ever experienced. The hotel offered ALL-DAY BREAKFAST menu, and the Khemer-style braised beef was so delectable I truly wished I could pack it home! My husband enjoyed the Khemer noodle soup a lot! We also tried the SPA. It was great except that there's construction going on next door and we could hear it during the massage. Finally, thank you so much, Jacky, Sichan, Alex, Jasmine, and all the staff on the Privilege Floor for making our first trip to Cambodia so memorable. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The Privilege Floor is one of the best hotel we've ever stayed. Lovely foods,excellent service and the great staff!! They really cared about us and arranged all what we'd wanted to do in Siem Reap. Thank you so much ,Jacky and the team!! We'll see you soon !!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bricciola8
Reviewed 10 July 2012

all the previous review for this place were totally accurate. This hotel is a real gem. Comfort, luxury and such friendly and helpful staff made this a lovely stay. The value for money here is outstanding without any compromise on quality

I even emailed the hotel a just before leaving Bangkok to let them know I was arriving on an earlier flight and was still met at the airport on time. jacky my host was helpful. Lee my driver was just fantastic, always ready to oblige. The staff in the restaurant , all of them, and too many to name individually, were always at my beck and call, wanting to pleae.

From the bottle of champagne in my room on arrival, the next night fresh fruit and a bottle of red wine, to all the other details, made this a memorable stay. Especially as I was travelling alone, I felt safe, with lee my driver available at my request and also was given a mobile phone with all numbers available to call if I needed.

Despite renovations going on at the hotel, I never was inconvenienced and was still upgraded to a lovely sunset suite which was beautiful. The hotel organised for a guide for me, and together with the hotel we arranged a great itinery

Thoroughly recommend this place

2.6 km away
Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel
Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel
#22 of 376 in Siem Reap

Been to The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR

Address: National Road 6, Banteay Chas | 4th Floor, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, Siem Reap 17259, Cambodia
Region: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 376 Hotels in Siem Reap
Price Range: ₹ 6,020 - ₹ 18,441 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR 5*
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR can be found at the 5-star Borei Angkor Resort & Spa up on the top floors. The resort is not far from Siem Reap International Airport, just 15 minutes drive in vehicle and you’re there. The décor of The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR represents the rich and highly unique culture of Cambodia, which permeates the entire atmosphere of the property. Guests can also take a 15-minute drive to reach the Temple of Angkor Wat and for a night on the town, Siem Reap’s local pub street is just 5 minutes away. The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR is the most luxurious hotel in Siem Reap, with 49 rooms including top suites. This resort delivers on the promise of true luxury, it is without a doubt the best hotel in Siem Reap, offering guests with two standard options – either Package or Bed & Breakfast. With Bed & Breakfast, guests are personally provided with private round-trip airport transfers and a cellphone with up to 30-minute local call, and also can enjoy an all-day-long breakfast at our Damnak Lounge. On top of B&B, the Package option offers guests with the use of a private car service around the clock, with a driver available at all times. If you need any other assistance, you’ll have a personal host that you can reach by picking up your complementary mobile phone, something you’ll have with you for your entire stay. Your room in this Siem Reap hotel comes with a complementary mini bar, which is refilled on a daily basis. You won’t have to lift a finger while staying in this luxury hotel in Siem Reap, as all your needs will be provided for, including daily laundry service for your clothing. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.