All reviews rooftop pool sister guesthouse tuk tuk phnom penh pub street top floor room was spacious and clean per night ceiling fan angkor wat guest house fried rice after a long day buffet breakfast amazing staff night market driver
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is a very basic hotel and pretty much out dated, very old style rooms and decorations, bathrooms are very old sink and shower faucets are same (use your imagination) and very small. my room safe didn't work also there was no phone inside the room. pool area was OK with a cozy restaurant on the roof top.The location is kind of awkward you need tuk tuk (local taxi) to get around.

Room Tip: Very outdated , I wont recommend this to a friend.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Pros- Friendly staff, good happy hour deals and awesome rooftop pool with amazing view. Large, clean rooms and bathrooms. Rooftop pool is probably the best part of this hotel. Plenty of tuk tuk drivers outside to take you around town.

Cons- Staff could be more attentive; I scheduled a massage with their in-house spa. Waited outside the spa room for a half hour until I went downstairs to ask what happened. Front desk told me that spa appointment had to be cancelled but they didn't bother to tell me.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I paid less per night for a rom than i do for a meal .For $18AUD we god a good size bed and room my daughter had a room with 2 king size beds for $35 AUD. per night breakfast included Close to beer street and the night markets Staff are super friendly .They have a great pool with a interesting sculpture in the pool itself , They have a good bar and the food is good as well .The food is at a reasonable rate . I looked up the cheapest online price then booked direct so i didnt have to use my credit card fantastic place .

Room Tip: if you book this place its a good room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The staff made our stay really pleasant, they talked to us everyday and always helped in need. You can book nice tours in the reception for low prices. The location is close to the night market what we really liked. Delicious food in the restaurant with a great view. We also had a kind surprise on the last day. We will come back for sure! greets from Poland:))

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I have stayed there for 2 night with my wife and my son, the room was good and clean, good sunset on the roof top bar with nice swimming pool, we spend very best cocktails that have never been test before, the price is reasonable cheap and strong, I have been there every years I will stay there every time and I would recommend this villa.

There is about 5 minutes to the night market and old market, close to the lucky mall which you can find a special burger there..the staff very friendly and smile, the manager is so friendly.

Wish you stay there again.

Vanna

Room Tip: Roof top swimming pool very good view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family