Hak Boutique Residence (Former Hak's House)
US$ 301
US$ 59
US$ 41
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

US$ 51
US$ 38
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 208
US$ 154
Agoda.com
US$ 202
US$ 195
  • Pool
US$ 148
US$ 129
All reviewstuk tuk driverguest houseair connice place to stayclean roomsangkor watspent nightsfloating villagestay in siem reaptour guideguesthousecambodiamrdollarstransportsunrise
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Super nice and modern, clean and comfortable boutique resort hotel. Food is nice and staff is super supportive. Beautiful swimming pool and lovely hammack on the roof. For all these in this price is ... a dream. Super helpful staff who will meet all your needs.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem, the suite we had was massive and the facilities where second to none , hak will arrange and help you with every thing big or small you need,airport pick up and drop offs, transport for the temple tours and can arrange good guides once your there if you need it, it was like staying with a travel company's tour rep and all we had to do and worry about was enjoying our time there, the pool and grounds where very nice and clean and the food was prepared by his family and delicious, and also the price of the place is a absolute bargin. Thanks a lot to hak and his family for having us, stay in this hotel if you want to be looked after.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

A truly wonderful family run guest house! It exceeded all my expectations. The food menu had a nice variety and was cooked in a timely manner. Hak organised all of our travel and guides with ease and is incredibly knowledgeable of the area! Any questions I had for Hak were answered factually and with a huge smile. My stay was comfortable and I felt part of a family environment. I loved my stay and would highly recommend this amazing guest house to any fellow travellers. Thank you Hak, an amazing recommendation by our friend cherylle Sargent who is your personal friend and works for a prestigious travel company in London.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Me and my husband stayed 3 nights at Hak`s house and honestly it was the best hospitality I ever had. The owner did his best to make us feel so comfortable!He was so kind, gave us all information we needed,helped us to arrange spending 3 wonderful days in Siem Reap.The room he gave us was so large,comfortable,clean,cosy that I highly reccomend Hak`s House as a best choice for reasonable price you can have there.
Thank you for everything, Mr.Hak!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I stayed in the 3 different places in Siem Reap, and this was by far the best. I was concerned about it being a bit out of town, but Hak is great at arranged reasonably priced tuk tuks so it wasn't a problem. Plus the really nice pool and garden area means you might not want to leave the hotel anyways! It was perfect for a relaxing spot. Rooms are airy, light, and clean. Hak is very friendly and helpful in giving advice and arranging whatever you need. Even for a budget traveller, this place is worth the few extra dollars!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends