“Really good restaurant with good food and really good atmosphere, awesome”
Review of Kholene Restaurant Lounge - CLOSED

Kholene Restaurant Lounge
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Cambodian, French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open air restaurant located in popular, yet quiet street. Ceiling fans and intimate setting make this venue the perfect place to enjoy local dishes as well as daily specials prepared by chef/owner, Laurent Baldini.
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Thanks for this good moment, my stomach was happy and the crepe "Monsieur Thierry" oh my god, if you don't try that you miss a beautiful experience for your mouth

1  Thank Sakuragi23

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We have recently eat at this restaurant in Siem Reap, the ambience, food and service was excellent. The Owner came to our table to check everything was OK whilst having our lunch. Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We went here for the "buy one pizza, get one for $1" and my kids were very happy with the pizza which had a light thin crust. My kids 7 and 5 hate crust that is too crispy, but loved everything about the pizza at Kholene.

Bring right across from our guesthouse, the Shadow of Angkor II on Wat Bo Street, we ended up eating here several times. The noodles are some of the best my wife has tasted and I found the Amok one of the better versions I tried around town. We tried the dessert as well and found them superb.

Everyone is pleasant and friendly and service is great every time we have eaten here. The restaurant is outdoors but with a roof and ceiling fans for a nice meal experience.

Don't be fooled by the big pizza banner out front, Kholene has a lot more to offer than pizza.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Kholene is an 'Italian' restaurant in Cambodia. Best reason to go here: it is NOT in that terrible Pub Street, that begins to look like Chersonissos and Lorett de Mar.
The pizza's at Kholene are good and tasty. The pasta's could not steal my heart. The Carbonara was made with a creamy sauce with herbs I never tasted in Italy. Perhaps I expect too much, so far from La bella Italia.

1  Thank Bart V
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Very tasty pizza and great price also. Staff were really nice also. they have a buy one pizza and get another for a dollar promo on just now well worth seeking out.

1  Thank Billy W