“Worth Shelling Out A Few More Bucks!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage

Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the largest and most popular mid-range beauty and massage specialists in Siem Reap, we try our hardest to offer the best massage in Siem Reap with regular staff training, and we are so pleased to see our reviews reflect that :) With soothing music, experienced and friendly staff, a range of entirely new "spiritual" massage experiences and a warm welcome, Lemongrass Garden is gaining a solid reputation rivaling the more expensive boutique services, at much more affordable prices.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Manila, Philippines
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Worth Shelling Out A Few More Bucks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

Most of the massage places in Siem Reap are cheap (starting at USD1.00) but I am hesitant to try them because I'm not convinced that I'll be assured of the cleanliness or getting quality massage. That's why I decided to try Lemongrass Garden Beauty and Massage.

I had the full-leg massage for USD15.00. The therapist was a guy. At first I was iffy since I usually get massages from women but he was very professional while delivering the service and made me comfortable the entire time. The massage is slow and relaxing unlike one I had at another spa where it is quite hurried. I commend the ambiance and I can see that the beds are cleaned on a regular basis (again, unlike on the other spa I tried).

The receiving area smells sooo good! And they serve tea before and after the service. Although I didn't drink mine because I don't drink teas (I'm a coffee person). But I appreciate the gesture of serving me tea just the same.

I highly recommend this place for those who want to relax amid the hustle and bustle of the city. :)

Visited April 2012
LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. We pride our spa on being different from the many others, and try hard to offer a more personal and homely experience. We also work terribly hard to maintain a clean and tidy spa, and encourage professionalism all of the time; male and female staff alike. We are so happy that you enjoyed the aroma of our spa too :) , (although we're sorry you didn't try our fresh tea's as many customers love them - maybe next time?) ;) Thank you again for your hugely positive feedback, and we wish you all the very best - The Lemongrass Garden Team :)
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Professional, friendly and clean spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

I have to say I was a little nervous about getting a wax in Siem Reap. A girl needs to look after herself though!

I wasn't disappointed at Lemongrass and in fact was mildly surprised.

The spa was clean, comfortable and the therapist, Pisey, was very professional and did a great job. She was thorough and ensured my comfort.

I'll definitely go back again for waxing or a massage.

LemongrassGarden, Owner at Lemongrass Garden Beauty & Massage, responded to this review, 15 April 2012
With so many spa's in Siem Reap, it is a tough choice deciding which ones to visit. That is why we make it our top priority to train staff thoroughly so that our customers get the finest experience we can possibly offer, and especially for something as personal as waxing. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your treatment and we're always over the moon to know we have exceeded expectations! Thank you so much for your kind words - we'll make sure that your comments are shared with your therapist :)
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent service, relaxing, clean and a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I opted for a 30 minute foot scrub and an hour massage and was SO pleased with the service, price, and treatments. The foot scrub was fast and thorough, I wanted to have the scrub done at a Spa where I would not be concerned about hygiene and am very glad I went to Lemongrass. The massage was intense - very relaxing once we worked out all the knots! I always love it when the masseuse has a good understanding of the muscles and how the body works, she focused on all the spots that needed extra pressure! The perfect ending was the rain that started half way through my massage - nothing beats the sound of rain to help you relax!! The staff were well trained and the management (Daniel) was kind and personable.

Visited April 2012
We are overjoyed that you are 'SO pleased' with your treatments here at Lemongrass Garden Spa. We do our best to offer a superior service, with a relaxed ambiance through aromas and soft music, and ensure that one of our top priorities is cleanliness. All this in mind, we are extremely glad that you found our prices good and appreciate not only your custom, but your extremely helpful feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot offer rain to all customers but with the raining season fast approaching, hope that many of our future customers can experience this too :) Thanks for coming and we wish you the safest and inspirational travels - The Lemongrass Garden Team :)
Norman, OK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything in one package!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

Great service. Friendly staff. Relaxing massages. Priced right. Nice location near pub street. Clean facilities. My wife and I were not disappointed. We visually checked out the many other near-pub street spas. All things considered, we read the reviews and chose The Lenongrass because it was a couple notches above the others. Sure, we could have found some really cheap places, but they looked sketchy, to say the least. We enjoyed the welcome cold tea and wet towel. We looked forward to the exit hot tea. We went 4 or 5 times during our recent stay (e.g., massage and then dinner around pub street), and were never disappointed. Combine a couple items for an even better package deal.

Visited March 2012
What a lovely sum up - thank you so much for your very positive review of our spa and teas! These have actually become a little famous in SR and many customers come to our spa for the first time knowing of them already! The hot tea at the end can actually be purchased from us (as we dry the ingredients), though sadly the cold tea at the start is made with completely fresh ingredients and we cannot sell - however, we are always more then happy to email our recipe to customers who are interested to make it themselves :) It is wonderful that you enjoyed us so much that you visited several times, and the package you speak of at the end is also correct - any customers please feel free to ask staff for details :) Thanks for your kind and wonderful words, and we wish you the best for the future and your travels - The Lemongrass Garden Team
Frankfurt, Germany
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Great massage, facial slightly disappointing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

I had a great 90 minute twin massage (meaning: 2 therapist work on you simultaneously). Afterwards, I felt like a new person. My wife chose a facial and was not entirely happy.

Visited April 2012
Thank you for your kind review, we are always so happy to hear how our customers feel afterwards, and feeling like a new person is one of the best feelings one can have, so hearing this has made us and our staff very happy :)

Regarding the facial; we always ask customers to fill in a customer survey detailing any positives and negatives they experienced during their treatment. This is so that we know where the faults lie and can improve our treatments. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and is always taken very seriously. The customer and I have exchanged emails and we are now in the process of improving our facial treatments. We would like to ask all customers who may have an issue with any of our treatments to show some discretion and talk with us at the spa (as this customer has) before writing any review on such a powerful forum.

Thank you so much for your help, custom and kind words of our spa, and we wish you all the best - The Lemongrass Garden Team