Review Highlights
Good and Best experience ever.

The best travel agency. The planning and timing by the agency was great. Accommodation was also... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2018
ND0777
Shimla, India
Info

Hello, Could someone send me the link of Derleng Tours cause I am not able to find... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2017
Diego218
Madrid, Spain

All reviews explained everything driver english glimpse organisation
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We booked the 4D-3N tour. We were accomodated at the Kool Hotel. (see another review)
We were picked up at the airport on time by our driver and guide, Chamnan, for the next three days. We were brought to our hotel. We could choose to just relax or start the tour immediately. I decided to visit Ankgor Wat first. Our guide had great knowledge and his English was good. An Australian guy I met at Angkor Wat even asked to join me cause he didn’t understand his guide and Chamnan he understood very well! ;) So the next two days the Australian guy accompagnied us.
The first evening dinner was included: a buffet dinner. Meanwhile we could enjoy a Cambodian show. Afterwards the driver brought us back to the hotel.
The next day we got up very early to see Angkor Wat by sunrise. A must-do!
Afterwards we got back to the hotel to have breakfast (included) but if we wanted we could have had it elsewhere as well but my son loves a more Western breakfast, therefor we had it a the hotel.
We visit two more tempels: Banteay Srei and Ta Phrom . Also waterfall, Kball Spean.
We had lunch (included) in a place near one of the tempels.
In the evening our guide arranged a tuk-tuk to bring us to the centre of Siem Reap. (Pub Street) It costs 5 dollar and the driver waited there untill we finished our dinner at the Red Piano. (See other review)
The last day we changed guides. A pity cause I liked Chamnan but he had to do another booking.
After breakfast (included) we went to the Tonlé Sap lake. We had an early lunch (included) at a restaurant and then we went to the last temple: Bayon Temple.
We were back at the hotel around 3pm so lot’s of time to enjoy the pool.
The next morning the driver brought us back to the airport.
The service of Derleng Tours was spotless!

9  Thank Applewoman1973
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We just returned from our trip to Angkor temples. Without Derleng tour, our wonderful tour guide, and driver. This trip would be incomplete. Our tour guide who named John was really patient and understand that people from different cultures and background would extra time to absorb all information about history of Angkor. We did many things from the unbelievably structured Angkor ruins, thousand linga waterfalls on top of mountains, tonle sap lake, night market, old market and so many more. Apart from all that tourist majority places, he also took us our at night to experience the local scene, like the local beer garden, having Angkor beer with eel soup and we also checked out the locally popular karaoke scene in Siem Reap. Everything was perfect and perfectly-arranged. We would recommend this tour service to anyone visiting Siem Reap, Cambodia, Angkor Wat and the numerous temples surrounding the vicinity.

7  Thank jackIpswich
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I was extremely satisfied with Derleng Tours. Mr. Dara, the owner, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize at the best our trip to Cambodia in the eight days available. The guides and drivers are very professional and friendly, the accomodations simply superb. I highly recommend it, Mr Dara will turn your trip into an unforgettable experience!

15  Thank Kirpi B
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Today was our last day with our tour guide and driver from Derleng having started at Phnom Penh then Kampot, Battambang and finally Siem Reap. Our driver Mr Thuna and guide Chem Pissa were much much more than tour guides. Having spent so much time in their company we feel we have left behind new friends. Was sad to say goodbye to these two lovely people.

Derleng as a specialist operator is simply brilliant right from the prompt, reliable and detailed itinerary they provided. Dara Sur is fantastic and upon request provided Thuna and Pissa as our guides.

Pissa's English and passion for Khmer history is astounding. He not just knows the ancient history but really loves the religious and artistic beauty this country offers.

As for Mr Thuna his driving is cautious and most considerate. These two are a brilliant team. Pissa knows how to beat the crowds at the temples, where to get the best photos, the religious history and where to eat well. Thuna is always there with cold water and towels to cool you down.

Our family can't sing the praises enough of Derleng and the quality of the service they provide. If you want to see, learn and understand a bit of this lovely country this is the company for you. Ask for Thuna and Pissa as we did and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Dara Sur, Thuna and Pissa. We will have no hesitation in recommending you to our friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Chris, Margaret & Tiffany

4  Thank MelbourneSeeTheWorld
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My mom and I share a great love for history, religion and human sociology. So for her birthday, I decided a mother-daughter trip to Siem Reap would be perfect! We booked a full day trip with Derleng Tours, our requirements being an english speaking guide, and access to Muslim food. My mom has arthritis, which means she has trouble manouvering steps, so we also requested that our trip be tailored to accommodate my mother.

Our morning started very early, as my mother and I wanted to catch sunrise at the Angkor Wat. We were assigned to Mr. T, who was very friendly and spoke good english. When we got there, Mr T went beyond his duties, and actually got us the best spot to watch and capture sunrise on film.

We then proceeded to the other temples, Bayon and Ta Phrom, and in between, we walked the grounds. Mr T was so knowledgeable and passionate about the history, and the stories behind the engraved walls, that we were hooked from the get go. Seeing these majestic temples was one thing, but the ability to understand and bask in the stories and facts provided by Mr T made our visit so much more meaningful!

Get Mr T to bring you around if you ever come to Siem Reap. He is awesome at what he does!

My mom and i are very happy with our trip, and with the help of Mr T and Derleng Tours, for making my mom's birthday her best one yet!!

1  Thank Dayah F