1,259 results
All reviews golden banana deluxe villa outdoor bathtub pub street tuk tuk quiet alley across the river the salt water pool old market five minute walk rain shower angkor wat an oasis night market foot massage after a long day a wonderful stay
Reviewed 17 November 2017

After my mix up with booking for Phnom Penh and flight to Siem Reap I was devastated that we wouldn't have anywhere to stay but with the fantastic staff it was all sorted so that was just the beginning of our fantastic stay. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and this has to be the tops it has everything that I want in a place the rooms are superb and there is two swimming pools a lovely place to eat and drink with really great food and drinks. Also we got a free foot massage which I loved as helped with all the walking lol also they have a really great Spa which offer really good spa deals and massages very professional. Now the Staff are out of this world couldn't have been more friendly and helpful and always smiling and happy and it looked like they really wanted to be there and not put out. Also the Hotel is in a great location to walk to the markets and Pub street so lots to do as well as tuk tuk outside if you don't fancy walking. This place is truly superb and Cambodia really and truly is a fantastic place to visit I highly recommend. I will always stay at this hotel when i come back next year and the years to come. Thank you everyone at Rambutan Resort. If I could give this place 10 stars I would.

Room tip: All rooms are fantastic and think they all have pool side views which I loved
Reviewed 17 November 2017

When we booked there was a mix up with the booking but the staff was amazing they couldn't have been more helpful, they sorted out our problem and was so accommodating and couldn't have been more helpful. While we were checking in we were given a welcome drink and also you get a free foot massage during your stay, which was fantastic after walking around all the temples. The staff are always willing to help and always smiling and happy. This hotel is also great as it is so close to the market and also about a 5 minute walk to The Pub street lots of fun but very busy in that road but a great experience. Also they have a TukTuk driver outside which is fantastic and he was excellent . Overall I highly recommend this place in fact it was so good I will be coming back next year and every time I visit Cambodia this will be the place for me

Room tip: From what I saw most rooms had a view of the pool area
1  Thank Mutley666
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights. From day one, the staff went above and beyond. They are true customer service wizards. From the front desk to the restaurant to the on-call massage technicians, everyone was just fantastic. Especially one gentleman (we cannot remember his name, unfortunately) who was very cordial, informative and helpful with making our day and evening plans. When he knew that we'd be checking out of the hotel before he was back on duty, he went out of his way to say good-bye to us beforehand. Needless to say, we would stay here again in a heartbeat. You just don't find a customer experience like this often.

Room tip: Unique rooms, great staff
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ricklen67
Piseth P, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear ricklen67,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear our staff and services met your needs and expectations. Indeed we will share those comments with the entire teams which we are sure will serve them as an encouragement to perform better.

We hope to see you coming back one day!

With best wishes,
Piseth
Rambutan team

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Siem reap and Angkor vat was in my agenda for a long time.When I decided to visit the place I was researching on temples,places to stay and also about a tuk tuk to drive me.
As I blog about Siva temples I decided to do the trip in two phases and my first phase was Angkor vat,Angkor Thom complex and kbal spean.I had the opportunity to stay at rambutan hotel which has been beautifully designed in the form of resort.Has a small pool and which is well maintained and the staff are amazing and very helpful.Rooms are cleaned daily and breakfast buffet is even served at room.
I will give it a perfect 10/10.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sureshy2001

Dear sureshy2001,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay with us!

We are very happy to hear you fully enjoyed your stay with us and your kind words mentioned to our lovely pool, quality of room, breakfast service and the staff performance during their duties are truly appreciated.

Let us know whenever you would decide to come back to Siem Reap so we can also offer to you our special returning guest’s conditions.

With warm greetings,
Piseth
Rambutan team

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My fourth trip to Cambodia and on the previous three trips always stayed at one of the 5 star resorts. This trip was 2 friends combined birthday and this was the accommodation of choice so of course stayed here with everyone else!

So pleased with my choice, the staff were incredible and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was included and there was some really delicious Khmer dishes but I wasn't there long enough to try them all. The cocktails were outstanding - an extensive selection that were brilliantly made. This resort really prices themselves in service and training their staff well particularly in the art of cocktail making. Make sure you try the Kampot Pepper Martini....

I booked a loft room which was large, 2 levels with its own kitchen and fridge (not that I used it but good to have a large fridge for storing additional munchies). There is also a day spa and a 30 min foot massage was included which I didn't realise when I booked so a very pleasant surprise.

The resort is a very short walk to Pub Street and the market plus there are some great restaurants in close proximity. Tom the resort manager runs a fabulous operation and makes a point of meeting guests at some stage during the stay.

Enjoyed it so much am heading back in January for some volunteer work with Building Brighter Futures Foundation and will book to stay at Rambutan again.

Date of stay: October 2017