US$ 303
US$ 106
US$ 56
US$ 52
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 61
US$ 54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

US$ 69
US$ 91
US$ 80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 88
US$ 59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 69/night.

US$ 60
US$ 44
Agoda.com
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 299
US$ 180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 208/night.

US$ 148
US$ 144
US$ 52
US$ 47
Agoda.com
1,228 results
All reviewsgolden bananadeluxe villaoutdoor bathtubpub streettuk tukquiet alleyacross the riverthe salt water poolold marketfive minute walkrain showerangkor watan oasisprivate balconynight marketceiling fanrooms are comfortable
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Siem reap and Angkor vat was in my agenda for a long time.When I decided to visit the place I was researching on temples,places to stay and also about a tuk tuk to drive me.
As I blog about Siva temples I decided to do the trip in two phases and my first phase was Angkor vat,Angkor Thom complex and kbal spean.I had the opportunity to stay at rambutan hotel which has been beautifully designed in the form of resort.Has a small pool and which is well maintained and the staff are amazing and very helpful.Rooms are cleaned daily and breakfast buffet is even served at room.
I will give it a perfect 10/10.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank sureshy2001
Piseth P, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear sureshy2001,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay with us!

We are very happy to hear you fully enjoyed your stay with us and your kind words mentioned to our lovely pool, quality of room, breakfast service and the staff performance during their duties are truly appreciated.

Let us know whenever you would decide to come back to Siem Reap so we can also offer to you our special returning guest’s conditions.

With warm greetings,

Reviewed 5 November 2017

My fourth trip to Cambodia and on the previous three trips always stayed at one of the 5 star resorts. This trip was 2 friends combined birthday and this was the accommodation of choice so of course stayed here with everyone else!

So pleased with my choice, the staff were incredible and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was included and there was some really delicious Khmer dishes but I wasn't there long enough to try them all. The cocktails were outstanding - an extensive selection that were brilliantly made. This resort really prices themselves in service and training their staff well particularly in the art of cocktail making. Make sure you try the Kampot Pepper Martini....

I booked a loft room which was large, 2 levels with its own kitchen and fridge (not that I used it but good to have a large fridge for storing additional munchies). There is also a day spa and a 30 min foot massage was included which I didn't realise when I booked so a very pleasant surprise.

The resort is a very short walk to Pub Street and the market plus there are some great restaurants in close proximity. Tom the resort manager runs a fabulous operation and makes a point of meeting guests at some stage during the stay.

Enjoyed it so much am heading back in January for some volunteer work with Building Brighter Futures Foundation and will book to stay at Rambutan again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2017

My friend was coming to Siem Reap for his birthday so I tagged along. By mistake I booked the Rambutan Resort instead of the Golden Banana. From start to finish I was impressed with the staff. They were very friendly and attentive to my needs during my stay there. They booked tours, massages and gave suggestions. The breakfast was amazing. For the late nighters breakfast does not end until noon. So sleep in. All and all I will be back and my friend is now a Rambutan Resort fan as well.

Room Tip: Floors on second level or higher are better
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank John L
Piseth P, Guest Relations Manager at Rambutan Resort - Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear John L,

Thank you so much for posting your positive feedback on tripadvisor.
We are pleased to hear that you and your friend fully enjoyed the services and facilities at Rambutan resort.

We would like to re-thank you & your friend for staying us and whenever you would decide to come back to Siem Reap so we can also offer to you our special returning guest’s conditions.

With best regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

There’s only one word to describe this lovely place: Perfect
Beginning with the super friendly staff, the quiet and relaxing atmosphere, the solid breakfast, the very kind drivers (Sar can be highly recommended), the outstanding spa and massages, it’s just a wonderful place to stay in the beautiful city of Siem Reap.
Also the location is quite good, everything within the city is in walking distance, there is a 711 just in front and so on.
We stayed there for three nights and we are already now looking forward to staying again in this lovely resort and are going to highly recommend this place to everyone looking for a bit “more” than somewhere else.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sebastian K,

Thank you so much for staying at Rambutan resort Siem reap.

It is always a pleasure to read praising words from you and decided to share experience and feedback with Tripadvisor which are truly appreciated. We are very happy hear that our efforts make your lovely stay has met your expectations.

Thank you for your kind words of friendliness to our staff and driver.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
With best wishes,

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We cannot rate this resort highly enough. Stayed for 5 days on our first trip to Cambodia, room and meals were great, not to mention the fantastic cocktails at the bar. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were friendly and professional. Close to the markets, Pub Street and riverfront, but felt private and secluded. We will come back and stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a first floor room with the resort full, very little noise from the pool area.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends