“Lunch in a beautiful garden setting ”
Review of Tavoos Cafe

Tavoos Cafe
Ranked #422 of 1,063 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 6
Description: At our restaurant we offer variety of international dishes which cater to the vegan and vegetarian diets and are made from locally grown, organic ingredients.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a little bit out of the way but having lunch in a peaceful garden setting was lovely. The food was tasty and beautifully presented. I would definitely love to try some of the other things on the menu and chill out in the garden again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I feel so grateful for my beautiful evening with the love tribe at Tavoos. Thank you so much for the delicious vegan food, I had the quinoa chili. Prices are totally fair, for the quality of the food I was impressed.

I love the garden space, it is comfortable and pretty.

I also tried the medical qigong with Elis, and wow! If you have no idea what it is - try it! I learned so much about my body and balancing the elemental energies. I feel totally Inspired and definitely want to practice more!
I highly recommend you to visit. Val is doing a fantastic job and was very helpful.

Valentina L, Owner at Tavoos Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Maya,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us to see that you enjoyed the food and our class. We work very hard to create this zen environment and it is great to read how our guests enjoy it.

Have a wonderful continuation to your trip and hopefully we see you again one day soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Debbie is an amazing teacher with great energy. I was a bit skeptical about Nia and she definitely changed my mind. Give it a try ! The atmosphere at Tavoo's is perfect for that kind of class. I'll definitely come again.

Valentina L, Owner at Tavoos Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

NIA indeed is an incredibly fun experience. I am so happy that you enjoyed it and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first time having qi qong classes and I am so pleased I did it. The teacher, Ils, is very patient and explains all the movements really well and I felt comfortable to be able to ask questions and advice. I really enjoyed the classes and felt that after only a week of lessons my posture had already started to improve.

The setting is really peaceful and the garden is beautiful. The food from the restaurant is healthy and tasty too.

I had a great qi qong experience which I am planning on continuing at home. Thank you Ils.

Valentina L, Owner at Tavoos Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Nicola,
So happy to read about your experience. Thank you for leaving such a wonderful comment about our food. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Tavoos is a brand new socially responsible enterprise offering a retreat and practice space.

I’m here for two-weeks of intensive medical Qi Gong practice, and in just two days there has been lots of improvement in my practice. Ils is a great teacher - encouraging and perceptive. She’s helping me achieve better posture, greater flexibility and deeper understanding of how flows through the body.

Tavoos also offers a selection of vegetarian food served in small cabanas in a quiet, relaxed garden setting.

Thanks Tavoos, for making this space available.

Valentina L, Owner at Tavoos Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Kathy,
Thank you very much for this wonderful review. Medical Qigong is definitely an incredible practice as I have tried it myself and found it to be comfortable with full of results.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our space.