See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel was much older and run down than the pictures show. Rust, stains and aged inside and out.
But kept as clean as possible considering the condition of the place. Bathrooms reminded us of old guesthouses.
The staff were lovely and helpful.
Food was good.
We had a car but a Tuktuk to the city centre only cost $2
They organised in-house massage which was fairly good and only $7 for the hour
We stayed here because of the large bedroom (6 people) and that they let us bring our chihuahua. However, we would prob stay somewhere better for same price next time.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2016

I love staying at this place. It is a little out of town, but lovely and very affordable. The rooms are huge and the pool is nice. You do need bug spray at night however. Breakfast is good. Staff is very accommodating and nice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Angkor S, Manager at Angkor Spirit Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear champoux,

Greeting from Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property which you are here for your trip to visit Siem Reap, Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder.

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us.
I was delighted to read these and was especially happy to learn that you enjoy your stay, happy with our service provided by our staffs. We encourage going the extra mile and it is evident that this is what we did.

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The rooms are good, staff very friendly and the food are also good. The food takes a little time to get since all is made from scratch. The hotel is near an intersection so at times it can be noisy from traffic (honking). Overall we were very pleased with our 4 weeks stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Ellen A,

Warm greeting from Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your magnificent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had a great time with us. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and staff!

Yours Faithfully,

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here twice now. Both times for three weeks and each trip we were made to feel so welcome and treated with the utmost care and generosity. It is a short tuktuk ride ($3) from the city centre but it honestly doesn't matter as the journey takes you past more of Siem Reap unique city life. We arranged to be picked up by the hotel at the airport twice and both times were greated by their own tuktuk services. The hotel along with rooms are so clean and open plus the swimming pool is a relief to long day of travelling/sightseeing. I do honestly not have a bad word to say about this hotel. I would stay here every time.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear bokk3,

Warm greeting from Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Yours Faithfully,

E.om@angkorspiritpalace.com/ reservation@angkorspiritpalace.com

Reviewed 7 November 2016

We spent two nights there and enjoyed every minute. Airport pickup, and temple tour for 5 people was very well organized as well as a city tour with a Tuk Tuk.
Instead a tourist buffet with local food we ordered a surprise menu at the hotel and were very positiv surprised how good everything was and even more about the cost.
Communication in English was not always so easy but the people were very friendly and tried their best. Horst & Sonja, Switzerland

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear horstbodenmann,

Greeting from Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel,

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us.
I was delighted to read these and was especially happy to learn that you enjoy your stay, happy with our service provided by our staff from the pick up till departure. We encourage going the extra mile and it is evident that this is what we did.

Yours Sincerely,