We were volunteering in Siem Reap and this was our accommodation. The hotel was run down and dirty. The pool was hot, towels around the pool were hard to find and the pool chairs were filthy. There was an outdoor bar that's no longer used and now looks like a dumping ground. There is no shower screen in the bathrooms and the floor and bathroom is soaking wet afterwards. The white towels on the rooms are grey.
Not an inviting environment to be in.
The staff are lovely, the tuk tuks into town are free but the drivers would rather you paid them.
The hotel is 3 kms out of town and there is nothing else around this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap