I checked for hours on the net where to stay. Finally I decided to stay in the Angkor Spirit Palace. Reasons being have been swimming pool, air conditioned rooms, family rooms available and free transportation to Pub Street. We have taken the mini van of the hotel every day which saved us a lot of time finding the best deal in town with the many travel agents. The staff is very nice an helpful. If you have ans special question ask for Cameron - he runs the place and is very helpful in creating a tailor made tour.
The swimming pool was a real assets for our kids (7 and 5) - they were in the pool before breakfast, after temples and before going to bed.
I rate the Angkor Spirit Palace high because the price/value ratio is very high. I definitely can recommend that place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap