Central Boutique Angkor Hotel
US$ 301
US$ 97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 81
US$ 59
US$ 41
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

US$ 47
US$ 38
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$ 201
US$ 189
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$ 299
US$ 167
Agoda.com
US$ 205
US$ 195
  • Pool
All reviewspub streettuk tuknight marketquiet locationan oasisswimming poolbuffet breakfastcentre of siem reapreception areafamily roomroom was largethree nightscool downnoodlesloved this hotelgreat poolafter a long day
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The service is great! The staff are very accommodating and laid back. The pool is great for cooling off and the restaurant served a great breakfast and lunch. Free wifi was a great perk, and the free pick up from the airport was a plus. The location is great. It's close enough to pub street and the night markets to walk but a one dollar tuk tuk ride is a great deal. The best part it that it's not located on major a major road so it's quite at night and safe because they have a gate and a watchman at night.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Excellent room by the pool, with terrace, fridge, good (and quiet) air con,cable tv, space and very comfortable beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast with good choice of local and western foods, including delicious fresh banana and pineapple pancakes , excellent coffee and poached as well as fried eggs.
The pools (1 large with jacuzzi jets and waterfall wall) are a major benefit after a day at the temples, and a real rarity for hotels at this price and this central location (though quiet as not on main road)
One of the nicest hotels we've stayed at in this price range, no hesitation in recommending to families.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Pennydoctor
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This hotel is excellent. Very well situated, walking distance to the center of siem reap and pub street. The rooms are big and very clean, all of them have a balcony and view to the pool. The personnel is very kind and helpful. Breakfast is very good with a lot of different choices.
The hotel has 2 great pools that are a paradise after visiting Angkor.
We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and we loved it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The Cetral Boutique Angkor Hotel was everything I could ask for in a hotel and so much more. The staff was always polite and helpful. From the moment we arrived to the moment we checked out. Speaking of arrival, our driver, "Mr. Chea Mony" was one of the most honest, helpful, and friendly people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was waiting for us at the airport and inquired as to the places that we would like to see in the Siem Reap, and then offered his services to take us where we wanted to go. He provided us information on the best locations, took us to wonderful restaurants, and worked around our schedule so that we always had a driver when we needed one. Also there were plenty of drivers employed at the hotel, and they all seemed like very nice people, but in all honesty, I don't think the trip would have been the same without our driver "Chea Mony." At the hotel the staff went above and beyond to ensure our confort, often asking if we had any issues or needs. The breakfast provided was wonderful, especially the french toast and pineapple pancakes, not to mention the made to order omelettes. Overall I would recommend the "Central Boutique Angkor Hotel" to anyone going to Siem Reap, and would advise them to ask for "Mr. Chea Mony" by name for a driver. As for me, if I ever go back I wouldn't not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lemmie D
Reviewed 3 April 2012

A friend and I stayed at the Central stayed at the Central Boutique Angkor Hotel for three nights at the end of march. It was wonderful. They arranged for a tuk tuk driver to pick us up at the airport, and he was there even though our plane arrived more than an hour late. The name of the driver was, Mr. Chea Mony. (But I'll get back to him later.) We arrived at the hotel around midnight and we were greeted by the night manager, Mr. Chhonng Lay. Mr. Lay was a soft-spoken, kind individual who immediately made us feel at home. He promptly led us to our room and we were both suprised by its size and comfort (especially the deep bathtub). Everything--the AC, the TV, the roomsafe--worked fine. The next day we tried the breakfast and everything was excellent. The french toast was so good that you don't even have to put syrup or honey on it. However, much like many things in Cambodia, the food took a backseat to the people that cooked and served it. They were kind people with kind faces, which is something that is hard to find back in the states. Before I booked a reservation at the hotel, I had read all of the reviews, so when I showed up I was skeptical. But let me tell you, I am now conviced that the negative reviews were written by people who (1) are either used to staying in five-star hotels or (2) are unfamilar with the political and socioeconomic history in Cambodia. In some ways, the Central Boutique serves as a metaphor for the country. I went to Cambodia expecting to be blown away by the Temples of Angkor, but in retrospect what I remember the most are the smiles on the faces of the staff at the Central Boutique, the gentle greetings by the breakfast crew in the mornings, and the late night conversations with the night manager, Mr. Lay, who I learned so much about the country from, and now consider a friend. The location of the hotel is good, but considering that you can purchase a tuk tuk driver for $15 dollars a day even that is not even a factor (unless you're plan on walking everywhere in the humid heat). There are two cold pools on the property that were nice to take a dip in after trekking through the temples. The property also has a nice little garden. The beds were firm, but comfortable (like most beds in SE Asia) and there were no complications whatsoever during our stay. Everything was great. I'll never forget the staff. I'll never forget Mr. Lay. And I'll never forget the tuk tuk driver that the hotel gave me, MR. CHEA MONY. Like so many other Khmer people, Mr. Mony is soft and genuine. Having taken many tuk tuk drivers in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap (where haggling can quickly become tiresome) Mr. Mony is one of the most special people I have ever met. My friend and I loved him so much that after the Siem Reap to spend three days in Phnom, when we returned to the Siem Reap we spent the whole day just driving around the city so we could spend time with him. His english is not the greatest (but good enough), but what he lacks in words he makes up for in action. We ate lunch with him everyday and the places he recommended to us for Khmer Cuisine were excellent (especially the Amok Chicken). He took us to our airport when it was time to go, and my friend and I were terribly sad because it felt like we were leaving a friend behind, and we were. Fortunately I was able to obtain his telephone number and I am going to stay in contact with him and much of the hotel staff in the future. The fact that the hotel has these type of people working there is all you need to know. You are in good hands and the Central Boutique. Cambodia is a place that is much more than its horrible past, and its amazing temples. It is the children outside of the temples, the tuk tuk drivers, the smell in the markets, the monks, the people like Chhong Lay, the people like my friend, Mony. So if you need a place to stay in Siem Reap, I recommend staying here. I will never forget the staff. Never. The great temples of Angkor slowly fade into the background whenever I think of them.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a backside balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends