All reviews rooftop pool comfortable bed wonderful hotel enjoyed our stay stay in siem reap tuk tuk thea pools dollars balcony
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The Grand Cyclo is a nice hotel as far as amenities go. Room was modern, bed comfortable, hot water with plenty of pressure. The AC was very refreshing after seeing all the sites during the day.

BUT what really makes this hotel stand out is the staff. They go above and beyond to ensure your stay is the most comforting it can be. All of the staff amazingly knew my name after checking in. I'm not sure how they did it, but it was real impressive.

From the second I pulled up to the hotel until the time I departed for the airport, the staff continuously amazed me with their service. Some examples of their extraordinary hospitality:

1. At check in they brought me a cold drink and a cold cloth to refresh with.
2. I needed to have some documents printed for my visa to Vietnam, they printed off 4 pages at no cost to me.
3. I needed some change for some large bills and they didn't have it readily available, but one of the staff ran somewhere else and made sure I got the denominations I needed.
4. They arranged my transportation to the airport, which is not that uncommon, but this is how they blew my mind - Si Hanah, one of the angels who works there, rode with me to make sure I made it okay and that there were no issues.

Hats off to Thong, the best bar tender in Siem Reap!
A shout out for Jasmine, the number one guest services agent in SE Asia.
Kudos to Piseay, made sure all of my food and beverage needs were to my satisfaction.
Last, but not least, Si Hanah was so helpful with everything, from helping me to decide which temples to see, advice on restaurants and of course, my escort to the airport.

Otherwise, the facilities are nice, pool is small, the breakfast was delicious and the location is quiet. You can't go with The Grand Cyclo Boutique Suite.
I'm writing this review from Vietnam, and I wish I was back in Cambodia staying at this place. Vietnamese just don't seem as friendly as the Cambodians from my interactions.

Go stay at the Grand Cyclo, you won't regret it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Great communication - Booked in the UK but they were emailing replies really quickly
Good value
Ultra friendly and attentive staff
Nothing too much trouble
Good food
Huge 4 person room
And to make it even more special, brought to the room a birthday cake with candles and a few members of staff to sing happy birthday once they knew it was booked in celebration of birthdays within the group.
MANY THANKS GRAND CYCLO TEAM

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Beautiful entrance. Lush atmosphere. Attentive staff. Wonderful food and only a few minutes from Angkor via tap tap and the drivers are waiting for fares right across the street. Also not crowded. Nice pool. Walking distance to the street market and the Angkor Museum.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The best bit apart this hotel is the staff. Honestly they were so genuine and welcoming it was an absolute pleasure to stay there.
The hotel has two small pools which are really clean. The food is seriously delicious, particularly the spring rolls!
Room very clean, we liked the colonial style.
Slightly out of the centre but 2 dollars into the town and takes about five minutes.
Absolute bargain, although the mini bar is flipping expensive!
Would really recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobofett
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

1) warm, friendly and helpful staffs .
2) Clean, large and bright room with balcony.
3) very tasty local cuisine served at the restaurant .
This trip was very good and memorable due to we stayed at such a wonderful hotel. Manager mr. Tes Dare & Front desk mr. Phanny was so helpful to us for all required needed ...

Highly recommended.