“Great experience!”

Quad Adventure Cambodia Siem Reap
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Explore the Cambodian countryside with our all-terrain vehicles... From the lush countryside to isolated villages, let Quad Adventure Cambodia take you for unforgettable memories! To avoid disappointment, please book directly with us through our reservation form online, you will receive very quickly a confirmation with a pick up time at your hotel or guest house.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had a great time on the Quad Bikes with our three kids - ages 9, 8, and 5. The guides were great, and the kids just loved driving on those bikes. And you really do get to see a part of Cambodia that you wouldn't see any other way. Just fantastic all around! Very highly recommended!

1 Thank Jason B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

• Turkish first
Seattle Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful Sunset - Fun Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

My husband and I were the only people on our sunset tour, there were more people going out at the same time but Quad Adventure kept the groups small. After spending several days visiting Angkor Watt and other temples, seeing the country side and villages around Siem Reap was a great addition to our trip. The quads are very easy to drive and a lot of fun, they make sure you are comfortable on the quads before leaving their compound. We were picked up at our hotel at the designated time and returned after the tour. I can only say positive things about Quad Adventure and would definitely recommend it as a way to see the area in a non-touristy way.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank jillianchris
East Maitland, Australia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

We are a family of 4 who recently did the discovery tour for sunset. The plan was for my husband and son to ride a quad each and my daughter and I to share, daughter being the driver so I could take photos. Unfortunately our daughter wasn't confidant enough to ride on her own so she had one of the guides on the back with her and I teamed up with my husband. We began our tour and after about 10 minutes I turned around and could not see our daughter anywhere, I was a little concerned and eventually we stopped due to the tour leaders bike having problems. Whilst waiting it was noticed that our son's quad was leaking something so another quad and trail bike were sent out to us. Our daughter eventually turned up, slow and steady.

The villages we drove through we were always met by children waving and smiling. We had some lollies to hand out but not enough to give to all and I must say if we had stopped for every child it would have been a much longer trip. We stopped at the orphanage and donated some noodles and lollies. In regards to the donation I will say we stopped at a roadside store to make our purchases and felt like we were paying above the average. One of the students gave us a tour of the complex and though interesting did feel a little like a sales pitch (ouch that sounds horrible but every family member had the same feeling).

Overall the tour was great, my son found it a bit boring after a while as he was on his own and as another reviewer noted maybe headsets so everyone could communicate would be a good idea (not sure if these are expensive). Our daughter thoroughly enjoyed her tour as the guide could point things out to her and as she was driving so slowly she really got to take in the scenery.

The guides were great and overall we would recommend this tour.

Sarnia
“A must do!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Four of us did the Discovery Quad adventure.....and it was a memory for forever!! The quads are in great shape, the guides are awesome and the tour that they took us on through the rice paddies and the local villages was just an experience everyone must do.....a highlight of our trip for sure....and don't worry...I have never driven a quad, or a bike or anything...but it is simple....very simple and so much fun.......

Grimsby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“"amazing"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

we got picked up and dropped back off at our hotel in a tuk tuk included in the price.we opted for 1hr 15 mins but were nearly 2 hrs because we visited an orphanage on the way, still only 43 usd for the two of us on one quad.what you see is the real cambodia you wont be dissapointed give it a go !