“An amazing way to see Siem Reap tourist attractions”

Cambodia Tour Driver
Ranked #37 of 323 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cambodia Tour Driver formerly known as Angkor Urban Driver Private Day Tours run by Sokra offers great deals in hiring professional private driver, tour guide in Siem Reap, Cambodia, Kingdom of wonders and home of Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Bantey Srei, Phnom Kulen, Beng Mealea included several outskirt and beautiful attractions. Daily customised tours with tour guide included driver services, transports to suit your preference and flexibility.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were a family group of 6 and booking with Sokra to drive us around in his air conditioned van was the best thing we did. He arrived early every day and planned our days so that we escaped the busiest times. He always had a cold drink and wet ones after each temple visit. The highlight was our boat trip to see the lake, floating village and stilt homes. Sokra is a very safe driver and a very caring person with excellent English we can’t recommend him highly enough - thank you again Sokra.

All reviews
"cambodia"
in 15 reviews
"guidebook"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had only three days in Siem Reap and Sokra pedalled me day and night showing me everything that is to see in the neighbourhood. He is extremely cheerful, knows all the nooks and crannies of the area and you won´t have any problem talking English with him. He can also present you the political situation of the country should you be interested in such topics (which every traveller should...).
Enjoy the trip!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sokra was our driver for 5 days. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him! He is genuine, very knowledgeable and speaks clear English. He is such a lovely guy, he made our first trip to Cambodia spectacular. He gave us tips, information and warnings if they were necessary. The morning he took us to sunrise at Angkor, he even sent me a wake-up text!!!! If you are coming spidering a driver to look after you while in Cambodia, Sokra is definitely worth chatting to. Thanks so much for the memories mate!!!

Sokra S, Owner at Cambodia Tour Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good day mate, hello Scott and Shari,
I am sure you are well and having the good time.
Thank you so much for your review and i am really appreciated it. Your honest review will help my business in the future. I hope you will bring your experiences in Cambodia to your friends and especially tell them about how nice of Cambodia.
I wish you the safe journey and beautiful vacation.
With my best regards,
Sokra

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I did a 3 day tour of the temples in Siem Reap plus a floating village. Sokra was early every time to pick us up and always had ice cold waters for us (a must have for a Canadian in the Cambodian climate). He also went out of his way to get us tickets for the Cambodian circus (better than cirque du soleil). Apart from that Sokra is just an outstanding human being. He is very kind, knowledgeable and funny. He made us feel at ease. We consider him a friend not just a tour driver and we recommend him to anybody visiting Cambodia.

Hi Dave,
Big greetings from Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Thank you so much for your review, it's really helpful.
I was really enjoyed to drive and showed places in Siem Reap.
I wish you the good time and nice holiday.
Best regards,