Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
SOKRA - the Excellent Driver while in Cambodia for a 5 Day Tour!

Our group had a very relaxing tour in the different Heritage Sites in Cambodia and that was because... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LeonoraD26
Fantastic 4 days exploring Siem Reap

We had an awesome vacation exploring Siem Reap and environs with Sokra. The 4 days we spent with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
zosmontes
via mobile

All reviews three days following days cold water fantastic tour off the beaten track his knowledge english angkor cambodia information countryside itinerary sunrise
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had only three days in Siem Reap and Sokra pedalled me day and night showing me everything that is to see in the neighbourhood. He is extremely cheerful, knows all the nooks and crannies of the area and you won´t have any problem talking English with him. He can also present you the political situation of the country should you be interested in such topics (which every traveller should...).
Enjoy the trip!

Sokra S, Owner at Cambodia Tour Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear friend,
Thank you so much for the lovely review about your time experience with my work service in Siem Reap Cambodia.Your honest feedback is really a big pleasure and helpful for me and my work, and i had enjoyed very much driving you around. I hope we will meet again in the short future. I wish you and your family all the best.
Big greetings from Siem Reap,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Sokra was our driver for 5 days. Nothing was ever too much trouble for him! He is genuine, very knowledgeable and speaks clear English. He is such a lovely guy, he made our first trip to Cambodia spectacular. He gave us tips, information and warnings if they were necessary. The morning he took us to sunrise at Angkor, he even sent me a wake-up text!!!! If you are coming spidering a driver to look after you while in Cambodia, Sokra is definitely worth chatting to. Thanks so much for the memories mate!!!

Sokra S, Owner at Cambodia Tour Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Good day mate, hello Scott and Shari,
I am sure you are well and having the good time.
Thank you so much for your review and i am really appreciated it. Your honest review will help my business in the future. I hope you will bring your experiences in Cambodia to your friends and especially tell them about how nice of Cambodia.
I wish you the safe journey and beautiful vacation.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did a 3 day tour of the temples in Siem Reap plus a floating village. Sokra was early every time to pick us up and always had ice cold waters for us (a must have for a Canadian in the Cambodian climate). He also went out of his way to get us tickets for the Cambodian circus (better than cirque du soleil). Apart from that Sokra is just an outstanding human being. He is very kind, knowledgeable and funny. He made us feel at ease. We consider him a friend not just a tour driver and we recommend him to anybody visiting Cambodia.

Hi Dave,
Big greetings from Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Thank you so much for your review, it's really helpful.
I was really enjoyed to drive and showed places in Siem Reap.
I wish you the good time and nice holiday.
Best regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

"Sokra Sourng is one of the people with whom I have been keeping in touch after my trips in Asia. Smiling and clever, he opened for me the soul of his country.
I never go in Cambodia without having at least a talk with him!"
Jean-Pierre Poinas,
writer-traveler

Sokra S, Owner at Cambodia Tour Driver, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello Jean-Pierre, it's lovely to read your honest review from your experience with my work in Siem Reap. It was a fun time for me to show you places around here. Thank you very much for using my service again, I really appreciate it. I hope to see you again in the near future. Kind regards, Sokra.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had a Great time in Cambodia. Its a wonderful experience especially since sokra is our driver/guide. We ask him to pick us up at 2am in the morning and he was on time with a smile. We drive all the way from siem reap to phnom penh we went to all the places we requested in our itinerary. We were all tired but he is still very energetic. We had fun doing the tour with him. He is also our driver in our angkor wat tour. He is all smiles. He is friendly, witty, nice and fun to be with. We will recommend him to all the people who will be going to cambodia.

Hi Camelle, thank you so much for your review. I had enjoyed my work to drive and showed you some places of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. It was always fun time together with you and your friends during the journey. Thank you so much for your support on my small business. Hope to drive and guide you again in the short future. May you always have the good time.
Best wishes,