Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience T Galleria by DFS Angkor
All reviews luxury shopping luxury brands free tuk tuk great shopping national museum jo malone branded goods all in one place rainy day on display watches gallery souvenirs gucci ysl purchase browsing
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

While I make it a point to stay well away from the ordinary, usual things easily found in my homeland while traveling other countries, necessity brought me to search for shoes at this little mall in Siem Reap. Unfortunately, I did not have my passport or number with me. You must have that to make a purchase. I had read elsewhere that having proof of travel arrangements would also suffice as identifying you as a visitor to be able to purchase and not pay duty on items purchased. Since I never take my passport out with me while shopping, I was prepared to pay the tax on my purchase. I was not given the choice to pay or not to pay the tax. I was told by the clerk waiting on me that your passport number was necessary to enter in their system for a purchase. Beware before going shopping there.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

All your luxury brands available, got a free tuktuk voucher back to hotel after buying something. Nice biscuits and sweets for gifts. Helpful service :)

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

You can find brand names there, but those stuffs target mainland customers.

Highly recommend to buy coffee and local alcohol Sombai there. The Sombai there are specially infused, with coconuts and pineapple. The bottle is hand painted as well. Good for souvenir.

You can get a free tuktuk vouche to inside city fr concierge with any purchase. Don't forget to tip the driver a little.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If your are looking for high end merchandise that is duty free this is the place. You must have your passport to get the tax saving. Call from your hotel and they will send a free Tuk Tuk to pick you up.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This not in the list of Cafes in TA.
Beautiful patio outside the Galleria and next door to the National Angkor Museum.

Offers a delicious brunch menu.

Picked up perfect cappuccino and latte with choclatine and sandwich to go.

Selection of cake slices and pastries. Delicious

Galleria offers free tuk tuk rides to your post visit destination

1  Thank Pauline A