“Great steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Finding a top class steakhouse in NJ near my home is like winning the lottery. Our previous favorite steakhouse is Peter Luger in NYC and this steakhouse has comparable porterhouses but the bigger selection of other cuts is very welcome. The restaurant is also classier and less noisy. Fantastic!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Top notch quality beef with fantastic sides in generous portions for everyone to share. A porterhouse for 4 people fed 6 people... with leftovers. Service was above average. The building is quaint and needing of a better bathroom but overall a very nice atmosphere and decor.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Enjoyed a group luncheon on a weekday Our party was the only customer there although a large table was set for a later group
Everyone enjoyed their steaks- they were tender and tasty The fish-lovers said their salmon was tasty too Prices a bit high for lunch BYOB
Service attentive Inside room small but additional seating outdoors Limited parking at restaurant, more on street and lot across the street

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit to this restaurant over the past 4 months, so am confident enough to write a fair review. The steaks i've had each time were superb - from the first to the last bite. The side dishes were excellent - really complimenting the main dish. Looking forward to my 4th visit!

1  Thank JohnAtkinsonNL
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We celebrated a family birthday here on a week night. Unfortunately, I was really looking forward to going but I was disappointed. The place looks ok however the ambiance is just not there. I wish it were. The steak was good but for those prices I want everything including a dirty martini with my dinner. So sorry we will not be returning when we can go to the River Palm or Flemings in Edgewater and have the whole package.