Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
Crest Motel(Absecon)
US$ 57
US$ 89
TripAdvisor
All reviewsheated swimming poolthe nicest motelfresh wafflessized bedclean hotelnice roombeds were comfortablecereal
Reviewed 14 July 2017

To show I have no ill will towards The Quality Inn brand having just that one bad experience, I decided to stay at this Quality Inn for the night. I was greeted with a smile, it was a genuine smile and the staff is so friendly too. I peeked in a room (as I always do at new places) and the room looked clean so I checked in. The price was reasonable ($67) and only 3 miles from Atlantic City,

I got a king smoking room. The rooms were a little smaller than what I am used to so it was a little snug BUT the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and they had a nice sized flat screen tv and the pool was heated. They don't charge for parking and offer a free breakfast in the morning. It wasn't a hot breakfast but I didn't mind. They had danish, cereal, bagels, toast, juices and a waffle maker.

The location is right in the middle of tons of shopping centers, other hotels, motels and restaurants. There's a great diner right down the road. Listen, its not the Ritz but I was comfortable, didn't spend a fortune and the staff alone was worth staying. I'm serious when I say these are the nicest motel people I have ever met!

Room Tip: heated pools, small rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This is a motel - which has to be understood. It's an old fashioned, drive-up to your room layout like I recall from my youth. The rooms are small, furnishings a bit outdated, but neat. Each room has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, ample closet space, a desk, a flat-screen TV and the bathroom counter is spacious. The shower area was clean and had been updated recently. The air conditioning worked perfectly. The heated swimming pool seemed popular with the young children. The free breakfast included fresh waffles, buns, cereal, fruit, etc. This hotel is situated about 5 miles from Atlantic City and it's an easy drive to all the casino hotels and beaches. For the money, this motel was fine. Make a call - they do offer special rates. I was able to book a non-refundable two-night stay for $100.00. Nearby there are plenty of family restaurants as well as several fast-food spots. At night, this motel has good lighting and the overall area seemed very quiet. There are many motels in Absecon. I was very satisfied with this facility.

Stayed: July 2017
2  Thank OlsenSeaford_NewYork
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We were looking for a pet-friendly place to stay and found The Quality Inn. The pet fee was low - $20. The only reason that we are giving this an average rating is it was a non-smoking room but there were cigarette burns on the carpet and bedspread. Otherwise it was clean. The breakfast was nice. The staff was very friendly too.

Room Tip: pet friendly - $20 fee
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The front desk was very friendly ..Making the bed the next morning I saw a cigarette hole in the blanket. I commented to the front desk that I am a non smoker and bad blankets with cigarette hole belong in smoking room . The pool was very cold although it ststed "Heated Pool' and not clean by evidence of sand and debris floating on top. I handed in 2 towels,2 wash clothes and asked for new. The room service staff that I will have new ones in an hour???? Made no sense to me. No I will not stay there again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Nice room. Stayed for 5 nights and room was comfortable and shower was great. Microwave and fridge in the room. Internet was a bit slow, thereby my only complaint. I like that you can park right in front of your room!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo