Superlodge
HIExpress.com
US$ 88
US$ 72
QualityInn
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 240
US$ 251
US$ 239
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017

If the choice is sleeping in your car or staying at SUPERLODGE for FREE , sleep in your car. If your only looking to stay 4 hours with a member of the opposite sex , still no good ! Wrinkled sheets (used ? ) and MASSIVE holes in blankets , both beds. Wife still isn't talking to me ! If I wrote a detailed review , you would say I was exaggerating . Pass this one

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paul w
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My friends and I stayed in this hotel when we went to Atlantic City on a whim. To summarize it we paid $165 for 2 rooms for 4 nights, which lets face it is an awesome deal for a place we needed to just sleep. I'll break it down into pros and cons.
Pros: The price was amazing we couldn't have gotten a better deal. The beds were decently comfortable and clean. A small breakfast was offered coffee and cinnamon rolls, which hey for free its fine with me. Very accommodating with room placement, as we wanted our 2 rooms next to each other. BEST PART it was only a 15 minute drive into Atlantic City and the boardwalk. Shower was hot, and air conditioner worked great. Located very close to food and small stores, some within walking distance.
Cons: When we first checked into our room it smelled of weed, we were offered air freshener. There were some ants in the bathroom, we were offered ant spray. The pillows were very flat, I suggest bringing your own. THE WORST part of the hotel was that because we wouldn't allow housekeeping in the room we couldn't get fresh towels, and no one seemed to have a key to the linen room even the manager which we found odd. We did not have access to a pool like it said when we booked.
Overall you get what you pay for its an $33 a night room so don't show up expecting the Ritz, but its a good place to sleep and hang close to AC without the casino prices.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank OhioValleyGirl028
Reviewed 25 May 2017

when my wife and I entered the room the smell was horrible it wreaked of sourness, the sheets had obviously been used prior without replacement, upon closer review a USED CONDOM was found under the topsheet,...reported this to the manager he gave us another room and mad excuses for why the room was rented in such horrid condition...after going to the new room the conditions were hardly better couldn't excape the images of the used condom...we decided to leave...we didn't even ask for a refund...we would just like to warn others of this SESS POOL of a motel!!!! this place is a real S**T HOLE!!!!!

Room Tip: check air quality first it doesn't lie...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Arthur G
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Gave 2 stars for cheap price. Otherwise not great. "Free breakfast" is mini cinnamon rolls and coffee. Room felt pretty dirty. Bed was sunken in. Bathroom wasn't too bad. Good water pressure. Would not stay again.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Meaning is ok for the price bit do not expect 2 much for the price the mini fridge had old food and was broken down and it smelled so bad all over the room I would not stay here again sorry the truth I did not like it .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple