All reviews new tower mall across the street lobby bar outdoor pool secure location hard rock cafe food court breakfast was excellent hotel facilities business trip business hotel small details hotel is great nice room fresh fruit ventura spa
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 8 days and the place offered all I needed to do my work.
I arrived at 4 am but my reservation started at 2pm and they arranged for an early arrival with no fuss.
The breakfast was buffet and included hot choices that could be place to order. The choice included plenty of fruit, juices eggs etc.
Room was ample with standard amenities and toiletries, clean & nicely decorated, room temp was locally controlled and pleasant. The TV was 32" and a bit small for the distance but I did not really use it.
The rood had not an iron and ironing board but it was provided after request. I used the laundry service which was good but a bit pricey. I enjoyed the sauna and steam room, the gym was a bit small and could benefit of more equipment but it did its job.
The wifi was good and the business room was functional.
I needed to extend my stay and the staff at the desk did it promptly and efficiently.
There are good places for dining and shoping just across the road which makes the place centrally located. A taxi from the hotel to the centre of town was 30 bolivianos fast and good service.
I reccomend the place all staff did a great work.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hector S, Director Comercial at Camino Real Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Dan,
Thank you very much for the time taken in writing your comments and recommendation about our hotel for the TripAdvisor community.
It was a pleasure to have been able to attend you in our hotel.
Our strategic location in the best commercial and tourist area allows you to have a better stay.
We will be waiting on a future visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Compared to its competitions this hotel loses on all fronts. The lobby is nice, but the rooms are ugly. The worst part is that the rooms are noisy. If you have the bad luck to be placed on a low floor, on a windy day, With a view of the busy highway, it is like trying to sleep in a noisy factory. And we did not book a cheap room. We booked the family suite, which turned out to be, just a suite with a connecting Room. After tossing and turning all night, hoping that the noise would stop, I eventually, had to call the front desk at 5am to see if maybe there was a laundromat malfunctioning near my room. The maintenance personnel that came to my room, could not tell me what was making so much noise. They offered to change me rooms, as the noise was incredibly loud, however since I had a tour booked at 7 am, what would be the point! When I returned from my tour, the incredibly incompetent and rude, Tatiana, offered to change the room , but without changing the connecting room occupied by my sister and her young son at 10pm at night. Being that the connecting room was a double and my room was the suite and we had booked the room as a family suite, and my sister and her son would have been locked out of the living room suite and would have also had to pack everything up, as Tatiana mandated we had to vacate before I could move, and specially since we were checking out the next morning,we decided to squeeze into the double rather than move. No apology of any kind was offered by anyone. We stayed in Los Tajibos, on our way back from Samaipata and it was Vastly superior. Better view, better, sleep, better food, better pool, and above all better service. No wonder, los Tajibos was fully booked on the first leg or our vacation, and the Camino is always available...

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ola p

Dear Guest.

Thank you very much for your time and all your comments about us. This allows us to improve day by day and even in the smallest detail and offer the best service in Bolivia.
Please be assured that we will review the details with our quality committee so that it does not happen again.
We hope to be able to count on your visit in the near future, to welcome you and enjoy the hotel.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Management and staff definitely went out of their way to make this a pleasant stay for me during my business trip. I got a large king size bed room, great bathroom and the bar was just perfect to stop by and watch the football world cup. The spa was splendid, a huge indoors pool, gym and massage area. Good job!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hector S, Director Comercial at Camino Real Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Patrick,

At Hotel Camino Real we take care to offer the best possible service to our guests, and even beyond, take care of them during their stay with us.
The facilities we have are recently renovated and at all times we had that purpose in mind, take care of you. I am proud to know that we are achieving it.
I reiterate my thanks for your comments and what you expect from your home.
Best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Our room was absolutely beautiful and the grounds were stunning. Great pool and amenities. Everything is included. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. They also speak English. I highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hector S, Director Comercial at Camino Real Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your opinion.
It was a pleasure to have been able to attend you in our hotel.
We will be waiting on a future visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I pay 3 nights in advance for airline problems only use the second night, but they did not give me any credit or even a coupon for next time. I think anyway will not be a 3rd time, I give a shot this time, but will continue using their competition.

Room tip: Nice and clean and suites are good size.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hector S, Director Comercial at Camino Real Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for review.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience with your reservation, in this case it did not depend on us since you made the reservation through an intermediary and it was prepaid.
We hope that in the future we can have the privilege of having your visit and offer you better rates personally.
Best regards