See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed for four nights, it's in a good location nearby a supermarket and shopping that you can reach in a 5 minute walk.
The room was clean and very comfortable, a big bed the weather in the city was perfect so no need for air conditioning.
It seems that there's no heater there, depending on the epoch of the year it could be very cold I think.
There's a good enough restaurant where I had A Lomo steak with Bolivian beer.
Staff very friendly and gentle.
Good shower with bathtub, what's very important for me.
Breakfast isn't very awesome but do its job.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Toloma two nights, and it could be better.
The hotel looks mosdern from the outside and the lobby, but rooms are old fashioned and need some repairs.
T
He rooms are poorly insulated, and are noisy due to the traffic on the street.
Location is good, nice area close to the city center.
My room hace a safe box, batteries needed to be replaced, but staff wasn't able, and I couldn't use it.
TV with international channels.
Free wifi.
Breakfast is quite good.
Staff very serious and not very attentive, except a boy who carried baggages and looked for taxis, who was very friendly and helpful.
Price was a bit expensive for the quality offered.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruselense
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I checked in and they took me to a room with NO air conditioner. The window was opened and it was warm inside. I asked them what was going on and they said that if I wanted AC I had to pay more (!?). I showed them a copy of my reservation where it stated that the room had AC but they ignored me the first time. I also wanted to iron my clothes and there was no iron/ironing board as my printed copy had. I immediately called the web that sold me the reservation to complain about it and they called front desk. The bedspread and pillows had stains and it looked dirty. I paid for a "good 4 star-hotel" but it is a lie. I left the hotel after two nights to get another hotel, that by the way was totally superior : Gran Hotel Cochabamba. They did not want to reimburse the money and took NO responsibility for the situation. I DO NOT recommend this awful hotel at all. Noisy, and if you want fresh air, your get street noise and polluted fresh air.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ovcandelaria
Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

Booked 5 nights, but left after 1. Supposedly 4 star hotel opened 18 months ago. Room filthy, broken glass and cigatette ash on badly marked wooden floor, and smelly bathroom. No airconditioning with temperatures in high 20s. Good breakfast not a saving grace. Not recommended at 70 dollars a night.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed here in April 2014. The hotel is well-equipped and well-located. However, customer service is not worthy of four stars, or a "Grand Hotel", for that matter. On the evening of the first night we had to knock the kitchen door to receive the waiter's attention. On the morning of the second day the breakfast buffet, said to be ready by 7, was not ready by 7. On the day after, coming back from breakfast to my room, I find that all bedsheets, towels and soap had been removed because I was leaving that same day! When I went to the counter to ask for soap I was not attended although there were four people behind the counter.

Date of stay: April 2014