All reviews rum punch cave tubing hibiscus flowers hot tub mayan ruins bug spray our honeymoon off the beaten path hidden treasure horseback ride through customs grounds are beautiful ceviche tree house mud massage tour guide water taxi
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We came to this lovely resort from Placencia because we were told not to stay in the city of Belize before we left the lovely country. This AMAZING resort is located a quick 40 minutes away from the airport and was the best way to have a last night in the country. My family was so impressed with the amenities, the food, the pools and Melanie and staff that we all wanted to extend our trip a few days longer. We had wished we found it early as we would have surely spent more time.
In the American world of rat race and hustle and bustle it was so wonderful to find this oasis.
There is simply only positive things to say!!! My children, husband, sister, nieces and I all walked away with smiles on our face. And we are a tough crowd.

Amazing food, drinks, staff, rooms were so well appointed and clean. We will be back.

I am already planning a girls weekend getaway. We will be back

Treat yourself and loved ones to this gem!

Thank you Melanie and staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eilish F
MERICKSTON N, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thanks for Your rave review Eilish! Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It is our pleasure to meet You and your Gorgeous family. We are happy to know you had an amazing stay with us and enjoyed the service, ambiance, amenities and cuisine. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon and taking excellent care of you!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I absolutely love this place, beautiful, relaxing unique, out of the way resort with exquisite jungle spa services and facilities that will awaken all of the senses. Great staff, the drinx, the meals the resort is a piece of heaven. Its magical and mystical! Loved loved it!!

Room Tip: All are gorgeous!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MERICKSTON N, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for your awesome review. We always love having you here with us and are thrilled you enjoyed the service, ambiance, spa, and food & drinks. It truly is magical & mystical. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I've been to this space twice and I absolutely adore this space. From the owners, Melanie and Merickston Nicholson to every staff member, to the food, the pools, the quietness of the jungle, yet, still filled with nature's voices, it is a great place to getaway. I enjoyed my aromatherapy massage and hibiscus rum punch served in a fresh coconut afterwards. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MERICKSTON N, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thanks for Your rave review. We are thrilled you enjoyed the service, ambiance, pools and of course, the food and drinks. It’s always a pleasure having you with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Unique is what I remember of my stay at this hidden resort surrounded by nature.
I am a Belizean and try to tour my own county to experience what outsiders come here to enjoy. The food is exquisite, the massages we received was amazing especially the setting and ambiance.
The rooms are precisely designed very different from the usual.
Worth the visit will always remember my stay there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MERICKSTON N, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for your rave review. We are happy you had a great Birthday with us with amazing setting and ambiance, massages and exquisite food. We wish You another Awesome Birthday and look forward to welcoming you you back soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

My wife took me to the resort for a quick jungle getaway. The quality of service, food, and amenities blew me away especially for being a jungle hideaway. Excellent to go with your loved one but we had our baby boy with us and had a blast with the kid too. The grounds are beautiful and the pools are great. I recommend getting a massage and every meal we had was delicious. Thanks.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
MERICKSTON N, Owner at Belize Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thanks for your excellent review Steve. We are happy you & Jaime enjoyed everything with us and we were able to exceed your expectations. It was awesome getting to meet you. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back.