We stayed in a 2-bedroom condo on the first floor. Nice condo, fireplace, clean, plenty of room. This is on a beautiful golf course surrounding by mountains. Location is OK, close to the highway. We ventured further up into NH and drove on the Kangamangus Highway which was very nice. About 30 minutes the other way was Lake Winnapausaukee which was gorgeous. Common Man restaurant close by was very good. Supermarkets close by, but you definately need a car if staying on this property. The units did have AC, but we did not need it as the weather was perfect. Nice place for families with children as there is lots to do nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the spectacular White Mountains and Lakes Regions of New Hampshire, Cold Spring Resort has been providing a welcome retreat for families since the mid 1970's. With 77 well-appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom townhouses meandering through a fragrant pine forest, overlooking the White Mountains and within a stone's throw of a cold spring, the resort is perfectly situated for quiet relaxation and cultural, recreational and invigorating exploration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cold Spring Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cold Spring Hotel Ashland
- Cold Spring Resort Ashland, NH - White Mountains