See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We biked the Northern Rail Trail & stayed 2 nights here. What a treat! Feel like we now have new friends. Very fun place & fun people. Had wine & cheese in their beautiful barn both nights & two incredible breakfasts. We'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My wife and I have stayed at many B&B's and the Highland Lake Inn is in the upper tier. The are lovely. The inn keepers are charming. Breakfasts were delicious. I told
Pecco and Gail that we would return the next time we were in the Andover area and I
meant it!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
highlandlake, Owner at Highland Lake Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you Peter, it was wonderful to welcome both of you at our inn. You both made it easy for us to be charming. Guests like you make our life as wonderful as it is. That's why we have become innkeepers. Pecco

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We have been at the Inn for the memorial service of my father-in-law "Boats". It has been a wonderful ceremony led by John and filled with much love from many people. It has been a celebration of joy. The two hosts, Gail and Pecco, have been perfect with their warmth and hospitality. Two thumbs up for them and their Inn!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2015

We had the occasion to stay here when in the area for a wedding. I loved the location and the charm of the homey Antique farmhouse/Inn. In fact, the area was so compelling, we would enjoy a re-visit.The hosts were very warm and engaging making our stay all that much more fun. Located near Proctor Academy and Colby Sawyer College, handy for parents and grandparents wisihing to visit the area. Near I 89 North and I 93

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 11 November 2015

We had an overall great experience with the Highland Lake Inn! We did a 2-night stay in October as we were in the area for a friend's wedding. Our room was on the 3rd floor, and while the inn had 10 rooms total, it felt spacious yet still pleasantly cozy. We were also impressed by how quiet the house was with all the rooms spread out, as the inn was full to capacity while we were there. Our room was spacious, and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. A highlight of our 2-night stay was the delicious breakfast! Expertly cooked-to-order, and we loved the locally roasted coffee and the huge selection of interesting teas. Pecco and Gail were extremely friendly and accommodating, we would definitely recommend this inn to anyone who is looking for a quiet stay in a beautiful setting!

Stayed: October 2015