“Best Breakfast in Town ”
Review of Jack's Grille

Jack's Grille
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Anaconda
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 13
Cuisines: American
Description: The dining room at Old Works features comfortable seating and beautiful views of the Anaconda Pintler Mountains. Relax and enjoy a variety of items that are sure to please your pallet, from either our breakfast, lunch or appetizer menus. Or, simply hangout and drink a beer and watch one of our 3 flat screen TVs.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and myself have visited Anaconda annually for the past five years and have breakfast at Jack's Grill. This AM, my wife had an omelette which was loaded with bacon, mushrooms and cheddar jack cheese. She said it was delicious!! I had ham& eggs including sliced hash browns, 2 huge slices of "fresh ham". Delicious. The food is always freshly prepared and has been consistently outstanding every visit.
We travel quite a bit and this chef prepares the best meals, bar none.
Located at The Old Works golf course and only open for breakfast and lunch, but don't miss out.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Jack's Grille

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

My co-workers and I stopped I for lunch as we were told the place was good. My hamburger was really good, and the fries were not to bad. There is a good menu list. The place is small, but it's very nice. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

My husband & I had lunch at Jack's Grille after hitting some balls at the driving range. I had a caesar wrap and my husband had one of their burgers. The food was fresh and good - came out of the kitchen in a timely manner - waitress was very helpful. We found the prices to be very reasonable for a golf course restaurant. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We were with friends and wanted to go to a different restaurant for lunch, but it was closed. So we decided to go to Jack's Grill. It was really good. Very much enjoyed the pleasant location with huge windows looking out on the golf course. We all enjoyed our food and the waitress was delightful. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank grasshoppermt
Reviewed 5 May 2015

On a consistency basis of food quality and service....Jack's Grill located in the same building as my favorite public access golf course OLD WORKS pro shop... This place is the best place to eat in Anaconda, MT and even serves locally brewed Phillipsburg beers.... Good healthy selections of breakfast items and lunch items and patronized wisely by many locals that do not even play golf...

In fact my mother-in-law had her 80th Birthday celebration there in early January ten years ago...and the food and service was first rate for that, too...

The decor and layout make it a very comfortable laid back place to eat whether you have just completed 18 holes at the best golf course in the state of Montana or just want some healthy comfort food for lunch or breakfast... A first rate bar accompanies this restaurant in classic Montana style...

Ryan S, General Manager at Jack's Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Jack's Grille. We're very happy that you enjoying dining with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ryan