“Montana Getaway”
Review of Springwater Cafe

Springwater Cafe
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Anaconda
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

SLLLLLOWWWWWW service both at breakfast and lunch! Breakfast burrito was good, not great. Lunch order was HOT beef sandwich on toast with mashed potatoes. I had to send it back. The potatoes and several layers into the beef were super cold! 6 days here. Tried two different times at this restaurant, we will not try a third time.

1  Thank KristataAndJerry

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Food was good and the waitress was wonderful as we had about 20+ people coming in for breakfast and few that were behind everyone else getting there. Service was quick. Menu is reasonable priced.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Had an early supper with friends today. Great atmosphere, great service and food was top notch with a beautiful presentation. I recommend eating here when in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Breakfast here was great. I had the steak & eggs made to order, and they even rolled the steak in chili powder when I requested it. The service was very friendly. Next time I'm at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, I'll eat here again.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Had a great dinner with my family. Our waitress Nicole was super helpful and made great recommendations. Had a pasty that was out of this world. We will definitely come back again.