“Good Food”
Review of Springwater Cafe

Springwater Cafe
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Anaconda
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Food was good and the waitress was wonderful as we had about 20+ people coming in for breakfast and few that were behind everyone else getting there. Service was quick. Menu is reasonable priced.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Had an early supper with friends today. Great atmosphere, great service and food was top notch with a beautiful presentation. I recommend eating here when in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Breakfast here was great. I had the steak & eggs made to order, and they even rolled the steak in chili powder when I requested it. The service was very friendly. Next time I'm at Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, I'll eat here again.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Had a great dinner with my family. Our waitress Nicole was super helpful and made great recommendations. Had a pasty that was out of this world. We will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Service was great and food was great up until the point of when I paid. I used a card that looks exactly the same as my other bank card, difference is one is linked to our main checking and the other is linked to my allowance acct (yes I have an allowance, it's so I don't go crazy at Costco). So I accidentally pulled out the allowance card to pay. The 18 year old assistant manager lady (not our hostess who was awesome) came up and yelled to me in the whole breakfast room that "you card has no money on it"! So I looked in my wallet and there was the other card. I explained that I foolishly grab grabbed the wrong card as they look the same and then gave her the correct one. It then went through fine. I went up to talk to her about her professionalism and how she had embarrassed me in front of dozens of other people and she did not care. I then asked for her manager and calmly explained the situation and the manager said she would talk to her. I really don't care if she talks to her or not but it was the level of just not caring that really bothered me at this restaurant which is attached to a hot springs and is a resort where people should care. Obviously she could have handled a different way and she chose not to. I tried to turn it into a learning experience for the young lady and she did not care. Maybe it's a generational thing, I am only 42 though!