“Supper Club with great food”

Barclay II Supper Club
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Anaconda
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Excellent upscale supper club with outstanding food, albeit a limited number of entrees, the service is outstanding as well. We chose this place simply because we were camping nearby, did not see many options for dinner driving through the town. What a surprise, this is a first class restaurant in a small (former) mining town.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Visiting at home and taking guests to dinner. Not very crowded, but definitely short staffed. One gentleman taking orders, delivering meals and bussing tables. Gone down since our visit in 2016.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

When I travel past Anaconda, once or twice a year, the Barclay ll Supper Club is a must stop. Again last night I had their full cut tenderloin. Excellent! An amazing feast that includes salad, mini shrimp cocktail, a piece of cheese and sausage, baked potato, large delicious steak, plus a plate of spaghetti and meat sauce and ravioli. Ice cream included for dessert. Love this place! And half my steak will make a great sandwich as I travel to today!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We go there every summer for the best steak dinner of the year. The owner served us and helped us not give her a ridiculously high tip because we were a bit tipsy!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I wasn't sure what I was getting into walking into to this place but was pleasantly surprised by the food. The building itself seems to have been around for a long time and a local favorite. I ordered the ribeye which was a huge piece of meet. The amount of food you get for the price is really good and all food is well prepared.

1  Thank Shawn F