“Great pizza off the beaten track!”

Gallicanos Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Anaconda
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Staying at the Fairmont Hot Springs resort and kid's wanted pizza; my wife and I drove into town and found Gallicano's. Great NY style pizza and I had a meatball sandwich; both of them top notch. It was a Sat night so we had to wait about 45 minutes for our meal, but no big deal. Only complaint is that I wish they had salad; my wife would have love to have had an antipasto. Worth getting off the main road for!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Gallicanos Pizzeria

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Drove into anaconda from fairmont hot springs for a quick bite and just decided to get pizza and go back to hotel. The sraff was friendly. Big pizza fed four of us. I would eat there again!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I drove 20 miles to try their pizza. Got there at 7:30 and they were out of dough so had to have a slice. They don't take cash so had to go find an ATM and pay a 3.00 fee. Ordered a sandwich which was 7.00 and very small (2/3 of a regular sandwich roll). Roll was heated in oven and burned. Meat was actually good.

Asked for water twice. Finally got a small glass at room temp with no ice!!!

I think I could have eaten like this just about anywhere without the 40 mile round trip.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We decided to get a pizza from here and take it back to our hotel. It was only about 2 blocks away so a quick walk. We were staying at the Marcus Daly Motel.

So important things to know are that they do not deliver and they take only cash. So be aware. Also, when you order a full pizza they are all 18 inches. Which was huge for us.
They have pizza by the slice but it is whatever they have on offer that day.

We had an Anaconda Stack which was pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage and mushrooms. Added pineapple to half. Pizza was excellent. Sauce and crust were extremely tasty. Plenty of the toppings.

Cost was only $24 for this giant pizza. Great value.

The have some indoor seating and other menu choices besides pizza.

We'd definitely try this place again.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I love their pizzas and staff is nice. The food is great! A co-worker recommended this place and I am so happy she did!