“River Rafting”

Adventure Missoula
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Alberton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure Missoula has been proudly serving the Missoula, Montana, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and Spokane, Washington areas since 1976. We specialize in fly fishing adventures, white water rafting trips, and family fun river adventures. If you want to experience the Rocky Mountains in a fun, scenic, exciting way, a white water rafting adventure down the Alberton Gorge on the Clark Fork River is the perfect solution. Adventure Missoula is the original outfitter of white water and fishing trips through the famed Gorge. We've been in operation since 1976! There is no question that our experience and safety record will provide a fun family vacation for all ages. Our Motto: PROVIDING GOOD TIMES, WITH A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I would highly recommend this company over others in the area. The staff are all really intelligent and fun. The gear was top notch too. Jared and Danielle rock. I always ask lots of questions bc I like to learn about my surroundings. Danielle, our guide, was very informative. She was also patient and responsible with the 3 kids on our raft. Had a blast today. Thanks western waters.

Look no further. Go with this company.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Had a great half-day rafting trip with Owner Jared and guide Danielle; both were very knowledgeable and informative going down the river. I was the only one to book for that day and they still went, very much appreciated. Next time I'm in the area I'll be booking again!

1  Thank ltautges
Reviewed 21 June 2016

My husband and I took two of our sons, ages 7 and 16 on a full day trip with Jared. It was a trip to remember! We had so much fun, Jared was educational, so personable and a fabulous guide. We highly recommend this trip!

Jared F, Owner at Adventure Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!!! Come again another time Kim!

Reviewed 17 April 2016

My boyfriend and I recently took a trip out to visit friends in Spokane, Washington. We drove to Western Waters for a day trip. We had the best time! It was so unbelievably gorgeous and Jared was the best guide! He packed us a really awesome lunch and let us explore different areas of the bank. He got some great impromptu pictures of us! If I'm ever in Montana again, I will certainly be back!

Jared F, Owner at Adventure Missoula, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thanks for coming with us and taking the time to write this review! We're so glad you had an amazing time!

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

We had a great river rafting trip with western waters. We had both teenagers to young kids. Our guide Joe made it fun and safe for every single one of our family of 7. He was professional, fun and educational. He even made a special stop for us to enjoy cliff jumping into the river. The owner jared was very accommodating when we made reservations and made sure we stayed with our other group.that was with us. Thank you western waters and Joe for a family fun experience. Highly recommended this river rafting company.

1  Thank Marci N