“We gave it one more try....”

El Paisano Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 96 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 May 2017

It's close to home and thought we'd give them another chance. It's just not very good quality food. The service was ok. Rice was old. Taco shell was stale. Tamale was very bland, tasted old too. The only thing fresh was my bottled beer. However, they must have stored or poured or spilled draft beer all over the bottle and let it sit at some point. Maybe stale draft beer drips on their draft onto bottles, I don't know. I mean really, I've never smelled other old beer on the outside of a bottle of beer! Easy to conclude that it's probably not very clean place either.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Love this little cozy place. So close to home and inexpensive. Margaritas 3 sizes, good music. Enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We liked it. It's a small neighborhood place. We sat in the bar area and had margaritas and nachos. It was a cozy lil night. We enjoyed it.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Pretty good food. Good atmosphere. On weekends they have a great guitar player. He speaks for languages. Nice place. About 40. With pitcher of Cadillac margarita.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have been to this place several times and have enjoyed every meal I've been served. They are about the same price as other local Mexican restaurants. It's nice atmosphere. The only complaint I have would be that the service is not always fast and sometimes we have had to wait to have a server approach us to take our drink orders. Overall, it's a good place!